@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle
So…I haven’t finished the picture of Mayvee yet…but here’s some goofy behind-the-scenes drawings of me trying to figure out the best way to color her. XD

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
If you wouldn’t mind though, I would highly recommend Avatar the Last Airbender with many MANY exclamation points!!!!!!!!!! The worldbuilding is simple, but BEUTIFUL, and the depth of the characters is unlike almost anything I’ve ever watched or read!!!! It’s also enjoyable to all ages!!! Clean, yet very deep and…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I hate the monkey too. I never thought of him as a main character because he was a villian. The last battle was my least favorite book because it was so dark but it had a beautiful ending.
Yeah. It wasn’t my favorite…but I liked it better than A Horse and His Boy
*runs before the Horse and His Boy fans come to get me*By the way I…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the question! The easy answer is because I said so. But to be serious, as I’ve said I’m really big on math. Dimensionality is just something I’ve developed a good intuition for, and it simply fascinates me, it is a central part not only to the chirality flip, but also to the septrums, “planets if you haven’t heard that from…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
#1. Ohhhhhhh XD I thought you were saying you were able to do math homework, do worldbuilding on your story, work on writing the story, and develop the languages at the same time. My bad. XD
That sounds cool, though.#2. DUDE WHOA that’s….terrible, but makes a great story! *is very interested*
#3. Ah.
#4. I haven’t watched…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re good! XD …I don’t remember whose turn it is, do either of you or @princesachronicle22 know?
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AGH I’M SO SORRY GUYS… turns out I’m really bad at writing roleplays from a lone, undeveloped character…
If you’d still like me to join your group I have a way I can make a couple characters join,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
*squeal of delight*
I finished writing the first book in the Endoxos Trilogy Tuesday night!!!! 🥳✨
The word count is over 34,000. Yeah… not that much. But by the second draft, I want it to be between 40,000 and 60,000. We’ll see what happ…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! No worries, I’m already going to meet with some other anyway.
Good question! I actually came from the language first. I had this weird consonant sound I made that’s not quite in the IPA, it’s a modification of the (sh) sound that I notate as (s”h). I started making a start of a language, then showed it to my Uncle, who pointed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But I will write one tomorrow! I promise promise promise! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22
So… I don’t really feel like writing a RP today. 😅
Sorry!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome! This story is the best!!
@elishavet-pidyon Your character is awesome.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I’m honestly thinking that when I get back on later today, I’m going to write Howzer’s reaction to everyone being terrified of him……I don’t think he’ll take it too kindly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m glad I gave you ideas! That does in fact sound awesome.
It’s not working for me for some reason, but only on one page. The other pages are fine…..
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! As for Liren, wouldn’t you like to know *sinister laughing😈. Seriously though, I do have plans for him, I think he will find freedom someday, but in what way that looks like, I have multiple ideas, and I like all of them, and I might take all the best parts for each of them, or the sword may get past to multiple…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, the chirality flip idea is really cool. Disturbing, but cool. My brother and I were talking about that once.
One question: How and why did you decide to include four-dimensionality in your universe?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Your characters sound interesting. I’d love to have one of them with my charries if I were alone, but since I’m with @theloonyone and @loopylin, I’m not sure if they’d approve of it.
The communication/two personality thing is cool. Where did you come up with that?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
first off…UR CHARACTERS ARE SO COOL BUT I FEEL SO BAD FOR THAT MAN 😭 DOES HE EVER GET A HAPPY ENDING?!?!
also!! As for the language I’m not entirely sure what to do here…
we have people with Russian accents and who can speak Russian and other languages too.
I have a character who speaks mentally, and only to those…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Since most of us know a lot about your charries already, maybe you can tell us about their character arcs. 🤷🏻♀️ XD
November has that same neon quote (in the top left corner) on his Mood/Aesthetics board!!
Cool!!
- Load More
