@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom so does the sword make him kill anyone he comes across or is it certain people?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22 that’s fine! U don’t have to make her leave rn, I didn’t realize she was with others lol!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
Liren
Man… Murderer… … Monster… … … I’m sorry…
He could never be sorry, he was a monster… … … I’m sorry…
He killed me… the monster… he killed me … … … I’m… sorry…
… … …
Breath. I’m sorry… My eyes shot open, though I only saw smudges of light.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings76
Ah yes. The freedomwriter-mineral tag
😂😂🤣😆
but in truth it’s just kinda my way of complimenting sometimes! But ur so sweet and I get what you mean by it 😊 I’m a lot more confident in myself then I used to be tho so I like to think my comments don’t actually caring meaning but yea…I’ll try to remember…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
On No I think I might have come off wrong!! I’ll just be blunt about it so people get what I mean:
‘I could never do that’ gets on my nerves a bit lol 😂 Thank you guys for understanding XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings76
oof! I can try…
but in truth it’s just kinda my way of complimenting sometimes! But ur so sweet and I get what you mean by it 😊 I’m a lot more confident in myself then I used to be tho so I like to think my comments don’t actually caring meaning but yea…I’ll try to remember but forgive me if I don’t 😅 I’m used to c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @whalekeeper
Ok so I just tagged the most frequent people on this forum, it doesn’t mean much so don’t worry about if I tagged you or not! 🙂
May I ask… could you guys not compare your art level to mine when you compliment something…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22 if @lightoverdarkness6 is good with it then sure!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Meeghan! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m Thelooneyone. Like most here, I am a Christian writer, but I also enjoy music, art, and reading. I play the piano (and the clarinet a little) and like to draw and sometimes paint. Right now, I’m working on a couple of different short stories that I started years ago and never finished, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody (not really gonna tag anyone for this group)
Howzer
Humans.
All humans [were there any nonhuman creatures? He knows what aliens are but the ones he’s used to are alien dragons; he might just call all non-dragon humanoids “humans”].
All, except for Jaye, afraid of him.
He backed into a bookshelf, trying to make himself just a bit…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 maybe Leon and his family would like to meet Nyx and Lyn…?
Leon’s never actually met them! We’ll wait he did meet Lyn one time but it was very short.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
ERMMM who was Ara and Luna supposed to meet again?
@lightoverdarkness6 Asher right? Wasn’t there someone else?
Should I RP as them?
ALSO!! Jocelyn and Nyx are by themselves if anyone wants to meet them
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Awesome! The idea of four-dimensional Septrums (Septra? just my amateur Latin scholar making me think that’s the correct plural even though it isn’t) in a three dimensional world is interesting.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom That is very cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise That is really cool!
-
Madelyn replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve loved a ton of KP articles, but unfortunately, I usually forget to bookmark them XD
The one I do have bookmarked is Habits of Prolific Writers: The Secrets of Seven Authors. That one was really good!! 🙂
I love articles on writing habits, characters, plot, and world-building.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation* - Load More
