@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Jareth
Say everything on my mind! My dad might not like that though.
(He’s seven. If anyone remembers him from the character castle, he’s Crosshair and Feather’s son.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’all can probably guess who he was thinking about 🤣 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @everyone my turn!
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Mwahahaha!
November: *blushes furiously* D-Definitely never speak again…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@Esther-c I like this idea!
I’ll use Jareth, a character me and my brother jointly created. He’s one of my favorites!
Jareth
Kayaking. There’s so much cool stuff beneath the water! Plus it means I don’t have to wake up early.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c OOH FUN!! And when I saw this question I knew who should answer it 😉
Jocelyn: Hot air balloon! What would be better then soaring above everything?
Nyx: Staying on the ground?
Jocelyn: So…kayaking then?
Nyx: And get my fur soaked? No thank you.
Jocelyn: Ballooning it is!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Never heard of it, but then again, I might outline but I never plot. If I plot, I can’t write it. It’s kinda the way I am…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Adolphus and Dietrich, yeahhhh! They end up being great characters in the end.
My friend loves Skillet’s music. I’ve listened to like four of their songs, and two of those were because of her. I’ll have to ask her if she’s heard those songs sometime.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom THAT WAS AWESOME!! I love her!!
ok…
so it actually might be awkward but…
I have a character who isn’t like this…but is? XD it’s kinda weird.
some would think she has DID, but I researched it, and she doesn’t. She has Psychosis and c-PTSD due to childhood trauma.
Her name is Corvina. When she was young she w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c AHHH FYNN!!!! I do badly want him to meet one of my charries now.
AND LUNA IS NEAR HIS AGE THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!! 😱 @princesachronicle22 would u mind if I changed plans a bit and had Luna meet Fynn and the others he’s meet? If Esther and @gwyndalf-the-wise are okay with it of course.
Also Luna was raised by a race not her o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom That was very interesting! I like where you’re going with the two different personalities. Kinda reminds me of the way a character might speak to their conscience in some of the old cartoons….?
-
Esther started the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @landric @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @felicity @joy-calle @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @freedomdreamer @acancello
Ok, y’all… I have an idea…
We can start this character quest…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD that would be hilarious!!
But do either of them even know how to rap? Dylan maybe
Yesss!!! Lol Idk, Dylan probably could do it good XDXD
Working on it right now 🙂 I’ll try to post it within an hour or two
I think he’s adorable btw lol
Aww Thank you!! (Ikr!? He is XD)
Omg Fynn!! *Face palm* H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I’m going to try to remember the Friday group…
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @elizabeth-hearten
I think that’s everyone. XD
Remember that this afternoon, we’ll start RPing at 3:30 ET. We’ve planned to stop at 4, but it’s okay if it goes past that. 🙂
Can’t wait!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
N’nesha
Reminder: Neshe and Nele are just two half’s of the same person thinking independent of one another at the same time.
Neshe: Something’s wrong.Â
Nele: Where’s my blanket?Â
My eyes fluttered open… I could only see dark.
Neshe: Something’s wrong. Get up. We’re on a s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@soleilenai
Hello and welcome, Naia!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP is ya dystopian and is called The Endoxos Trilogy.
Now for the questions!!
1. Your name is really pretty! What does it mean?
2. Coffee, tea, or neither? Which is your pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! Sorry I haven’t gotten around to introducing myself.
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP (work in progress) is ya dystopian and is called the Endoxos Trilogy.
Question time!!
1. What’s your favorite short story that you’ve written?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH THAT WOULD LEGIT BE ADORABLE!!! I am so okay with that!!!
Yay!!! IKR!?!? Ahhh can’t wait XDXD
what’s crazy is Ara won’t be oblivious to this one probably cuz he’s younger then her XD XD
Ahhh poor November!!! XDXD It’s SO sweet!! I love the Aravember ship ❤
Also that RP with Ara…I wrote that and it got a bit persona…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Next two chapters!!
Note: Someone that is introduced does not have a name yet. XD So he is just being called by what he is.
Chapter 24
Everton sighed, leaning on the window next to him. He stared out at the forest, watching the trees go by.…[Read more]
- Load More
