@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
French or Lasi’el???
-
Esther replied to the topic Wix or WordPress? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Great question!!
…
To which I don’t have the answer. Lol 😅
I think @gracie-j and @r-m-archer may have websites/blogs. They may be able to offer some insight on this. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@solielnaia
Setter is like volleyball’s quarterback. You’re the understated conductor of everything and it’s awesome.
Yessss!! It’s awesome!!
And all the power to ya for your caffeine tolerance.😆 I can only dream…
lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh boy!
What are you most scared of?
Ev: Nothing
Ami: *nudges him the shoulder… roughly*
Ev: Ouch! Okay… maybe not nothing… I… *sighs* *looks down* I’m afraid of failing… of failing those I love.
Ami: In all honesty… I’m… I’m afraid of not being good enough.
(Me: 🥲 *hugs my charries*)
What is the weirdest thing that has ever…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@artsy-dragon I love the dragons! I’ll show you some of mine if you want. I typically draw people with dragon wings/tails/other features.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@acancello ooh I like that question! I’ll also be answering my previously asked question XD
BUT FIRST!
What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Luna: A rock!
Paxton: W-Why did you…you eat a rock?
Luna: Well I did live underground…*laughs* But we mined for salt from certain rocks, and when I was smaller I wondered what one of the salt…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww thank you!! Ugh Ikr!? He is XDXD!
I’m leaving early to go to the church dance, so I probably won’t be able to RP until late tonight or tomorrow. See you at the dance!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Asher!!!! WHAT!!??
I kind of thought he was a bit shady but I never thought he’d do something like that!!
Ikr?!
I knew he was gonna do something, then I came up with this and I was like: Oh boy! This will be fun! His motive is explained later… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, he does sound interesting! And conflicting lol. XD I can totally see Ev getting fired up about that.
I’m struggling on figuring out my villain’s motive and personality lol. Yours sounds a bit like him tho! Lol
Ikr? Lol
Villains are hard. Because it’s difficult to create their motive and personality without making it cliche.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godyfantasy12
OMG that is all of my charries!! Aww thank you for sharing! All of my characters are Calvin and the other girl that thinks that she’s not good enough at the beginning of my book, and then by the end they’re the other two teens (lol now I really want to watch it now!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.
Ok, cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 yay!! I already RPed as Lyn and Nyx so I’ll RP as them again in a sec. I think @lightoverdarkness6 is waiting for u to RP as Zyrin
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
OK, theirs a lot of questions now so ill just pick a few!
#1-If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.
Shauna: I probably would be a axolotl, I imagine them as happy and graceful creatures
Jean:Â I would defiantly be a parrot, talking always and just loves to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin ooh I like these! But most scared of? That…gets a bit more on the trauma side for my charries… XD, now phobias or weirdest fears? I’ll ask that question probably next XD
What are you most afraid of?
Arabella: *looks down at her feet* Failing my friends…causing them to be hurt or…worse.
November: *glances shyly.* Ah…*blush…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c OOH THIS ONE WILL BE HILARIOUS!! XD
Corvina: ….
Grimm: ….
Everyone *stares at them*
Nyx: *rolls his eyes* Honestly…
XD
Arabella: Ah…alright the non-animal shifting ones then?
Nyx: Or me!
Jocelyn: Oh come on! We can still do them! Just do…different animals!
Nyx: I am, what I am.
Arthur: Ooh, sage much?
Nyx: Shut up….…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 I found an adorable song from a Netflix musical (all the songs are so cool/cute!! Especially our God is an Awesome God/God Only Knows
And now I wanna watch the musical lol, but anyway, I thought this song might fit Yalls charries too! It fits for Ara and November so we’ll (especially School AU Ara, but if n…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’ll try to finish it before I leave. I’m going to go on a walk with my family, so I’ll be back in a few minutes.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ikr!!! Hey u wanna RP as Asher??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a link to the day one course, the rest are there somewhere:
He doesn’t show how to hold a guitar or pick, so I had to look at separate videos for that.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh I can’t wait for that to happen XDXD!!
- Load More
