@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh Idk what to say!
I’ll pray for you about that though!
I only started writing last summer, so I haven’t gotten burned for a extended period yet. That begin said, if I spend too long on one thing, I do get burned out. Recently I started a second wip with the decision I wasn’t going to share much of it, it’s the farthest I’ve…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Y’all…idk what to do…I want to write…I need to write…but at the same time I don’t have the motivation/starting it is just hard.
Some of it is…I hate doing things alone. I’m a social person, and that’s some of why I really enjoyed CWW so much and why I love the RPs and KP and everything, and so idk what to do really…idk if anyone else is stru…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BRUUUH POOR GRIMM!!!!
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes slowly rose from November, landing on Leo. Though he was definitely a few years older, the man’s kind gaze was unmistakable.
Paxton smiled big at the sight of his friend. He sat up slowly, but still clutched November tight, bear wrapped in his other arm.
“L-Leo…?”
Leo smiled, h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Novel Montage? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! I’ve seen those before! I have some writer friends on instagram, they collect pictures of there novels aesthetic and sync them to music, it looks super cool. Often times they have it decided by character, like ‘if my oc’s were colors’ and have a bunch of pictures of things that are that color and represent the character. I’m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I don’t mind as long as u don’t mind a big group! Plus Pax and Grimm know Leo!
November
November carefully carried Paxton as the group continued onward, adjusting his grip every so often.
Please don’t let me drop him…
He knew how klutzy he could be. If he dropped Paxton…he didn’t know how he’d forgive himself…
“Is…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing school as well, but I’ll be on in a few hours ;)!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@euodia-vision UHH NO!! I LOVE THIS!!! 😍😍😍😍
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah yes I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying (or I said it in a not clear way my bad lol!)
I agree on that with villains! I was merely saying, I think there should at least be a few clear cut good guys in a story, just to keep a balance, and this does not mean they have to be perfect.
Clear cut doesn’t mea…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So glad y’all are excited!!! Imma go ahead put Ma group in XD
The Squad
The gang appeared in the center of a large room littered with fluffy pillows, couches seated in a circular fashion around them. Ambient curtains hung on the windows, though it seemed to be nighttime outside, as only a bit of moonlight was shining through.
“What the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Mm dunno if I’d want to read a book with all morally grey characters to be quite honest. I think there should always be a mix, or at least a few sporadic clear cut good characters spread through, because I think for me it would just be too heavy to read something where you never know where someone is going to fall/land.
As for r…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I did notice that…Lyn???? XDXD No, I get that. I mean, Nyx can be pre-tty snarky haha. I love him, but he can be. I feel like that with my little brothers sometimes lol.
Isn’t it so cool when that happens? When it seems like they let you in and you see more and more of their characters. That’s happened with me a lot…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!! You created it!! (I left it to you, cuz I love reading your instructions! You always make them so fun XDXD!!!) (And you’re just really good at explaining it overall)
Oh MY GOODNESS Matthew in this setting 🤣🤣❤❤
And Asher!!! Ahhh goodness this is gonna be so fun
(Poor Leo…I could totally see Dante or maybe Asher…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Yess it is!!! Ah I love it. Lol, I didn’t know there were award ceremonies and interviews, so I guess we both taught each other something XD!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I seriously luv that red guy XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH AND BTW! I understand a lot of y’all are super busy rn with school and just other things so please don’t feel the pressure of having to RP all the time! We’d just enjoy even if it’s every so often 😊 just wanted to put that out there!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok…so this RP was birthed from me and a few others wanting to make an RP where we totally embarrass and tease our charries, using other people’s charries…
XD XD
SO i figure it’ll basically be like the castle (RP writing wise, if y’all want) and the story is this.
The authors have hosted a huge sleepover! But not for themselve…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian since you don’t like it much and haven’t been keeping up with most of it I wouldn’t.
I read it because I am invested and I do love it, but also I love Keefe and the Sokeefe stuff and all the charries and I want to know how it ends.
If that’s not pulling you in or a big deal for you then I wouldn’t suggest trying th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But of course she quickly reverted back, almost as if she kinda caught herself…
I think…she’s kinda beginning to see how his distrust of others, while it has gotten a bit better, is starting to cause harm, mostly to himself.
She’s always worried about him, but now it’s actually becoming serious, and the last thing she’d ever want is him…[Read more]
- Load More
