@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
“Okay, I guess I’ll go with you.” said the one called Elissa.
Feather stepped up to Crosshair. He wasn’t too sure about the look in her eyes.
“Feather, we talked about public displays of affection.” he muttered. [Touch isn’t his love language, lol.]
“I know, I know.” she chuckled. “Just stay safe out there.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Dragonman on four legs.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Ok!
Here are some (I’ll have to put them in separate posts since this thing only lets me do one at a time):
I traced this one.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You were the one that asked this, right?
Have you ever had a day where you were just kinda in your story in your head for most of the day, and you just feel like weird and… floaty? I’m sorry that’s the best description I have 😂🤣 like less human? It happens to me every once in awhile, I escape from reality into my little world…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Yes. Disney’s in sort of a “dark age” (if you know what I mean) right now, but Encanto was actually really good. I was surprised. It was very enjoyable though! (And the songs…Very catchy! Also pretty fun!)
And yes. I get you not wanting a reptile PET, per se, but liking them in general. Some of them are quite pretty!
Hey,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Why do I think putting Jareth in here would mean total chaos???
I so wanna do it now.
Maybe I’ll just have him there with one of his parents so things don’t get too out of line….
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
“AHHH I’m THIS CLOSE to finishing my math 😭!! Then I can RP!!!!”
I’m always interested in helping people with math if your interested:)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHH Sadie!!! Riker!!! Leo!!! 😭❤️😭❤️
And oh my goodness sweet Grimm 😭❤️😭❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH I’m THIS CLOSE to finishing my math 😭!! Then I can RP!!!!
(@MINERALIZEDWRITINGS You were right about screaming ppls tags helping with stress from math XDXD! Thanks! XDXD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you everybody! I really appreciate all of the love, support and tips ❤️🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c
heyo! Anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity awww!! The girls will not kind a toddler! Also if the girls are too much for him he can always chill with ma shy baby Paxton XD
@sarafini yay!! Also for those who may have missed it, Grimm and Pax are still in the common room to help greet/explain what’s happening if anyone needs it.
I figure once more people/everyone that’s pro…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I loveeee your charries answers!!!! it’s fun being the newbie on here and meeting everyone’s charries. XD
Awww thank you so much <3<3!!! That means a lot. Lol, Ikr!?! When I first joined it was so much fun to get to know everyone (And everyone’s charries) XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Totally understand!
although since my characters are guys it’s not like they’d end up doing that XDI’ll RP later for this. I’m gonna wait for @princesachronicle22 before doing another RP for the castle.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
For your second question: Um, I agree with @arcaneaxiom in that any villain can be learned from. Even terrible villains I could learn from what specifically to avoid when writing my villains, so…yeah.
But, I’ll give you a list of villains, since that’s what you’re asking for (I think).
WARNING: PAST THIS POINT ARE…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ik that everyone isn’t at the same place in their walks with God, but I don’t wear anything immodest, I wear skirts (below the knee but it doesn’t have to drag the floor, don’t be crazy XD), dresses, sleeves, etc, and so do all of my characters I also do not wear makeup or jewelry (except for brooches, pins, watches, and like a…
-
Esther replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Great question!! So, y’all have already said a lot, so sorry if I repeat anything! 🙂
First of all, I think villains need to be relatable. Now, I know that most of us won’t be doing everything in our power to oppose someone, even to the point of hiring henchmen and destroying things… (XD) but we need to make them relat…[Read more]
- Load More



