@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I really love the little women series, (Theres three) and I’m reading eight cousins by the same author “Louisa May Alcott” , I could read them over and over! I’ve never read the Baker Family Adventures. I guess I should have introduced myself in the being but I’m still getting used to this 😀
I’m Acancello. Home schooled (That’s awesome…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD He’s just…well, interested. It’s hard for him to come to grips with something that is completely different than anything he’s ever known. Lol, I love writing those two together tho! They’re so fun XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
I sat down in a chair next to Lyla and Tauren, eyes big at all of the food.
I folded my hands in a silent prayer, memories flooding back of our family kneeling together in family prayer.
Sighing, I brought my hands down in my lap and waited patiently until everyone had filled their plates. Lyla shot me…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna just like remove my charries from the group that Lyn and Grimm used to be in. 😅 Are you okay with that? (I can barely remember what the last RP from there was. XD)
I can have Ami and Ev meet the Ackerman brothers if you’d like! (I’ll RP real quick, cuz I probably won’t have time later this evening…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello there!! Welcome to the kingdom!! Oh that’s so cool that you’re sisters with @kaelyn! I’ve got a little sister, but she’s only 3 months old lol. She’s adorable <3<3.
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, riding horses, playing piano, ranting about b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
Here’s the blurb: (Keep in mind, this is pretty much the blurb for the whole trilogy. I don’t have one for the first book yet)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separ…
-
Allison and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
You ride horses too!?! AWESOME!!!
XDXD Where are my manners? I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, riding horses, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, reading, Middle Earth and anything from Tolkien, and our Savior and redeemer, Jesus…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elissa
They paced down the hall, yet again in awkward silence. “I’ve noticed that the creatures here always seem to come from different places… different worlds.” Crosshair’s voice broke through the silence. “What’s your like?”
“Well,” she said, thinking, “I’m not really sure to explain it. It’s normal to me, but- well, we have…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome! That’s so awesome that you dream to publish a book like that! I hope you like Kingdom Pen as much as I love it (I started only a few weeks ago so i’m new to 🙂 ) I guess everyone asks questions so Ill ask you some.
#1- Whats your favorite book series?
#2-Whats your favorite animal?
#3- How often do you like to write?
Hope…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicl22 @joy-calle @gracie-j @r-m-archer @booksbyjayna @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @devastate-lasting @elisahvet-pidyon @koshka @anyone-interested @anyone-that-I-have-forgotten-to-tag
Ok. I have a question.
So once I’m done w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That scene is so sad!! And so sweet all at the same time!! 😭❤️
That story sounds so cool!! *gasp* Leon dies?! 😭
Anyway, his kids sound epic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Gotcha! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!
For examples, I know that in the first book of the Wingfeather Saga, (On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness), Peterson does some chapters from the villains POV. I believe he only does that in the first book tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Shauna and Jean both seem like great charries!! From what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t change anything about them! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IKR?! XDXD I came up with that on the spot. I am totally using that in my book!! *evil author laugh*
You know what?
…
I herby crown you the Emoji Queen. 👑
XD
No offense or anything. 🙂 We all love your use of emojis!! 😄😜
After all, they were designed for a reason. XD
What are your nicknames and h…
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty!
3. Pet peeves
Ev hates seeing someone put down or bullied. He hates it when someone doesn’t get justice. I guess that’s not quite pet peeves. So for more on the pet peeves side, he gets really annoyed when people are like whispering together in the same room as him and especially if they are whispering and keep loo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Fynn would def be a candidate for Luna….XD
XDXD
3. Who is your Favorite?!?!
Oooooh… Hard one… Well… probably Ev. XD For most likely obvious reasons. XD Other than that, Brody from Refined is my cinnamon roll. (Y’all… the more I re-plot this story, the more I really want to write it again). He is literally the sweetest thing ever!!…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Thats a really good question, its making me think pretty hard 😀
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Shauna: Well people sometimes call me Anna, and I hate it! I got it not only because it was short for Shauna, and also because I loved Anna more than Elsa in “Frozen” Luckily though no one ever calls me that anymore …[Read more]
- Load More
