@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
If I have the time when you post it I’d love to beta read for you! (No promises but If it works out I’d be happy to!)
And hey we wright the same genre if that helps!
I love giving advice and would love to help you iron it out 🙂
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for understanding. 🙂
Absolutely dear. I apologize. Prayers for you and sending hugs. ❤️🙏🏻
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Aaaand I’m not ignoring your third installment, I just gotta do school first before reading it. =)
Good for you. 👍🏻👏🏻 It takes effort to be disciplined.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
No worries!
Wow, you remember a lot of details. *round of applause
almost put applesauce on accident* I think I need to reread the Hobbit now. XDAaaand I’m not ignoring your third installment, I just gotta do school first before reading it. =)
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @devastate-lasting @gold_hummingbird @charityanne @gwyndalf-the-wise @c-j @sarafini @madelyn @arien @mineralizedwritings @koshka @lewilliams @princesachronicle22 @folith-feolin @power @otherworldlyhistorian @not-so-…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.
Who picked up Eudora?
How did she arrive back with Legolas? XD that part gave me Flight of the Navigator vibesLegolas picked up Eudora as all the elves ran away from the dwarves and Bilbo. {I sort of pictured myself as Eudora in this story so of course Legolas was her…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @felicity @freedomwriter76 @anyoneelse
Okay! After several failed attempts, I’m
finallygoing to RP!!Dylan
I stood in a room full of soft pastel light and colors. The floor was a light chocolate color. Well, the part that you could see anyway.
Most of it was full of soft, fluffy…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin ooh I do like those ideas!! We can totally have those rooms, to kinda have those in case we ever need anything or any rooms.
I do luv the pillow fight idea but a huge capture the flag game I think would be a bit too big. Just for rn 😊
but once we split into groups I think it’d be super fun to have wrestling or pillow fights an…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @felicity @sarafina @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
SO I’m thinking the girls discover that the girls wardrobe goes straight into the girls room and decides to go tell the others this. That way any other girls can change if they want to when we split.
Same for the guys (…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
November
After gathering a heap of snacks, the two boys placed them all on one end of the extremely large table.
“Good job guys.”
“Yea…thanks for your help.” Ev glared at the kit, who hadn’t lifted a finger. He glared back, and then, picking up a single back of chips with his teeth, plopped it into the pile.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-assassin
I am commenting on WFS because I must avenge the book that made me bawl my eyes out, gave me anxiety and depressed me for two-three days!
And you cannot kill me because that series already did.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sorry! Just saw this. U still on? Probably not…
But here’s ma RP! Also did U see my RP on the 2.0 castle?
Paxton
“Alright, so we’re ready to head out?” Leo looked at Grimm and the two teens going with them. All three nodded.
Paxton’s eyes widened slightly, his hand gripping November tight. “W-Wulf…you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin ah I’m not sure…I don’t want it to get too crazy since I kinda made this mainly so we can embarrass our charries XD cuz I don’t know any other way to make an RP to kinda focus on pulling pranks or teasing or talking about loves interests except doing it like this??
but what are your ideas??
Also I think we should maybe have the gir…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AGHHH, IKR!? 😭
YESSS!!! 😭😭😭💖💖💖
They grew up too fast!!! 😭💕😭💕
I know!!! 😭💕 And they’re so good looking now 😅🤣!!
YESSS!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Thanks for reading! 💖💖💖
😭😭😭😭😭
You’re so welcome!!! You’re such a good writer…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
…I don’t know how you do it, but I’m already invested in these characters.
*eagerly awaits learning more about them whenever you share more information*
What’s their last name, by the way?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Light are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Light replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Welcome back! I also stalked KP for a while before joining, (who hasn’t? XD) and I saw your post about Wing Feather Saga. Unfortunately, I am in love with WFS and nothing, nothing, will change that. 🙂 But I totally see what you mean about parts of it being boring, and Andrew Peterson could’ve done a lot better with…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Indeed. Fortunately I have found fellows with familiar fates.
Of course, glad I could help! =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Imma go ahead and warn you now that I’m fairly liable to misunderstand you. 😅
The reason for all of this ravenous inner turmoil, was because of the absence of THE greatest figure in all of Kingdom Pen history. Nor shall there ever be a figure as great ever again.
That person…. is yours truly.
Eh…I think God is t…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Gwyndalf the Wise are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago - Load More
