@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Np! I’m going to wait for princesa before I rp again
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m on. ☺️ But I won’t start again this week. Someone else take a turn.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise The idea of God either not existing or not being mentioned/cared about is the problem with all of the Marvel movies….so……
I honestly always assume that’ll usually happen in movie series/TV shows/books/whatever made by a group of people who most likely weren’t Christians, and to tell you the truth, I’d rather not see God…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity I have to go do chores first, but I’ll get back on in a few.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Whoops, didn’t see your RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6
Rivet (Haven’t done her yet, this’ll be fun!)
Star had asked what everyone had done before coming here.
“Discussing plans to find some dumb crystal.” said the fox thing next to one of the girls–who, to be honest, looked like she’d fit in perfectly with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
“Were they serious about there being a dragon?” Eliisa asked. “I mean, dragons shouldn’t even exist!”
“I would have said the same thing a few years ago.” Crosshair told her. “But over time……my kind learned that our world wasn’t the only one, and that none of them are just like ours. I’ve met creatures far worse tha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“Why do you only have one eye?” Maylee asked suddenly, to Dante. The red alien laughed. “Why do you have two eyes? Isn’t one enough?” he said.
Allen thought he had something to add into this conversation. “The same question might be ‘Why do I have blue skin?’ or ‘Why does she have a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 IKR!!!!!! AHHH
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Ya’ll! I just now skimmed through this forum, and I gotta say, Ya’ll got some EPIC art!
My niche is google drawings, I like abusing any random features for some cool visuals. here’s one artwork I made for a potential cover for one of my stories:

What do y’all think?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to have u on there! It’s be kinda funny like “Wait a minute..their…kids?! How much has this new castle messed with time?!” XD XD if they ever found out
Aww thank you!! XDXD Omg yess!! And Asher has a crush on Aria’s mother in the other castle…awkward XDXD lol!!
also there aren’t too many ppl on just me, freedom and…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Part four!
=====================================================================
And it was a good thing that Alfred wasn’t any later. Bilbo and the dwarfs appeared soon afterwards and Bilbo began to hurriedly pack them. Once that massive job was done, Alfred saw the keys of the commander return to his belt.
Laughter filled…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h oh boyyy XD
November
Sitting comfortably beside Paxton, having brought out an array of snacks for everyone else…because it seemed that quite a few more had arrived, November took one of the drinks brought out from the others.
“I’m fine,” Grimm said when offered one. Paxton merely tucked himself in more on himself, also refusing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I’d love to have u on there! It’s be kinda funny like “Wait a minute..their…kids?! How much has this new castle messed with time?!” XD XD if they ever found out
also there aren’t too many ppl on just me, freedom and sarafini, and I have a lot of charries lol. Speaking of I gotta add the other triplets in later today lol
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO *is very interested and is now making very wild conspiracy theories on how we got from the trial to this*
About the sharing your writing thing: I’m not necessarily worried about people stealing my ideas (if the Lord wants me to write the story, I’ll do it, not someone else), I just don’t know if sharing drafts on here…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I’m so sorry!! I had to get off. 🙁
Lol, you’re fine! I get that. I’m not going to be on that one as much.
*Gasps* You mean…aww Paxton and Luna’s kids…and Jocelyn and Grimm’s kids and OH!!…Arabella and November’s kids!
Omg Asher would so have a crush on Aria…
And Matthew….well…Lila’s very pretty!…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
DUDE THAT LOOKS SO COOL *hasn’t watched X-men but somewhat knows what you’re talking about*
I love all the wrinkles in her clothes…it’s so satisfying XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Liren
The fortress was unlike any architecture I’ve seen. As I approached, I tried to pinpoint the age, something I’ve grown quite skilled in ever since… well, sense Kirrtes. It was always something Kirrtes had me do for some reason. I don’t think I’ll ever know why. It has almost turned into a game for me though, a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
My bestie has a legit saying for my books.
it’s- “Poor November.” Not even kidding XD
- Load More
