@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! I think that is a very important lesson to learn. So many ask why God would allow so much evil in the world. The reason is that we cannot know good, until we know evil. Many use the saying Ignorance is bliss! But that’s not true. If we lived in paradise, how could we ever learn goodness, and therefore enjoy it. If we lived…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah he seems um… like that one troublemaker guy in the class XD (the person putting their hands in front of the projector light perhaps?)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD I love it!
Y’know I didn’t really like Dante tbh… but I’m becoming slightly fond of him and his weirdness. He’s growing on me lol.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! I actually do have some fractal-like creatures in my world. They are currently simply called the phantoms. They are a the 4 dimensional creatures that took Tailen. I don’t know if you read about that or not, but they are indeed fractaline in nature. When they take Tailen, they touch his whole self in and out with what he can’t…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Those characters are actually from a tv series called Avatar the Last Airbender. I know you said read/write, but this show specifically is something very special, and has quality character writing that you rarely see anywhere else in any other media. I highly recommend it! The quality goes beyond that of the characters as well, the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I really like what you said at the end though…about what would be if he did heal…
He’d be like a sage…
For God. Show others the path to light, to healing.
To redemption.
I feel like he and Corvina should meet…
They have kinda similar stories in the way that both need to be “redeemed” but their stories…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! That sounds soo cool!!! So what purpose does it serve them as a species to be able to spit ice though specify?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
“also does he get a girlfriend??? He needs someone to love him like he deserves”
Hmmm, good question. If a woman was ever to come into his life, there could be all too many opportunities to torture him further. If he had a girlfriend before he found Kirrtes, then there could be tragedy in how that ended up once he came across…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper oh yea I wasn’t saying he’d have those, just to research those and they might help a bit with the reocurring thoughts/guilt and such 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I would think definitely. The human mind is very convincing and there are a myriad of things we as humans can do/think and it’s all different for every person.
Especially if you have the devil at play (Idk if you have Christian themes in ur book outright like God and such actually mentioned) but Satan can whisper things, making you f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@primcesachronicle22 awwww!! So cute! Lyn is super sweet but not the greatest at not freaking ppl out 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 FELIX AND FRIDA NO!!
IF THEY HURT THOSE BABIES!!!
gasp…do those babies know they’re grandparents…IS THAT WHY THEY WERE CRYING?!?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 GASP HITCHENS
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 what group u thinking??
im just thinking it’d be something for Hitchens to meet Paxton again 😬
last time he saw November, November burst into flames
Grimm nearly broke his wrist 🤣
im thinking November will probably try to have more control….or someone will have to knock him…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ZYRIN!!!! AHHH HE IS SO CUTE/SWEET 😍😍
also…it may have just been me so feel free to tell me if so but did I kinda get the hint that Zyrin was a bit flustered at Lyn’s presence?
Jocelyn
“Colored? What’s that supposed to mean.”
Lyn shot him Nyx a small look, still smiling. “Nice to meet ya, Dylan a…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 noice!! Wazzup?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW PAXIE?!?! AHHHHH!!!!!!
Paxton
Paxton gripped Hope and his knees closer to his chest. He looked down, frowning a bit. Lily tilted her head, leaning closer, eyes bright.
She reminded him of Lyn. At least…a younger Lyn.
“I…I don’t kn-know how…”
Lily smiled, eyes crinkling, “It’s easy! All you do is find something, like…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thankfully Derek’s is actually something I want to do. I have a different story and there’s this character who says he’s gonna need to be killed off and I don’t want to do that. XD
but unfortunately he’s probably right -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AH I met to reply to this earlier, sorry!
So I’m not leaving KP, I just have to leave the castle. I should still be around on here, Lord willing. <3
I may rejoin the castle in the summer, or sometime when I have more time. Just depends.
- Load More
