@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
maybe a dragon frozen?! Or a “frozen” in gold (dunno what the word is XD)
Not a bad idea… 🤔😆
It would be really cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁
Your good! 🙂
Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.
They don’t have to join any group if y’all’s group is already pretty big. It was just a suggestion because @godlyfantasy12 had mentioned it. Whatever y’all wanna do is fine with me. …
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm, well, you could still probably watch it! I’m just pretty sensitive to what I watch and stuff…but I’m not you, so I don’t know if you would enjoy it or not. Maybe pray about it, watch the trailer, see what you think. 🙂
And no, I haven’t seen the new Black Panther yet, becasue I haven’t seen the first one, but I’ve heard…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YALL WHO HERE HAS SEEN THE NEW BLACK PANTHER?!?! 😍😍😍😍😍
IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!!
I WATCHED IT FROM A WRITER’S PERSPECTIVE AND YALL….
THE WORLDBUILDING OH MY GOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!! AND THE STORY!!!!!!!
YALL IT INSPIRED ME SOOOOO MUCH!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 hmm maybe best I don’t watch it then? Idk. I ADORE Loki so I don’t want anything to change those feelings!!!
I DO however want to watch Wandavision someday….haven’t had the chance to yet
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah. That’s the feeling! Lol. It’s not a good one.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like a lot of fun! I’ll have to add it to my incredibly long list of movies and shows to watch (eventually) 😂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Love the dragon! Good detailing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah I know that feeling. Like kinda icky?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! And yeah. sometimes a little frusterating.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry It took me so long to get a chance to read this. I love it though! I don’t have much context, but your doing a good job at showing the turmoil Corvina is under, wanting to do what is best, but how much ‘best’ is really just what she thinks needs to happen? She doesn’t want to do anything bad, but her shadow offers…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah. I don’t really love him, he’s alright. I mean, when he’s sweet, he’s alright. XD
Yeah, it wasn’t the best. Lol, I watched it with my dad and brother, and they enjoyed it. It was okay, I just…idk, didn’t like the feeling it gave me watching it.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! 🙂 I’m excited for you to read it.
Aww sweet Tauren! Yeah, that makes sense! Ohhh cool! Yes, it’s fun to develop charries, but also frustrating sometimes. I love what you’ve got so far! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh ok! All I know about that is everyone loves Loki. XD I’ve done that before too, watch something then afterwards go eh…. idk about that.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD That’s hilarious! I’ve never seen the Spiderman movies, but I’ve seen all of The Avengers movies, and Antman and the Wasp…and bits of the Captain America movies. LOL so I’ve seen a little bit of all the endless shows and movies of Marvel– Oh yeah, I saw the Loki show, and I regret watching it. It was kinda creepy.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I can respect that. What some say is the best thing about Sanderson is that he gives great gateway stories for whoever is looking to get into darker fantasy. He knows how to just write people, and how to create an intriguing and different world, and as he says himself, he’s a showman. Maybe some might consider him the Bob…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah, it’s pretty easy to do…
the funny thing is that I haven’t seen a single marvel movie, so I’m just totally lost but still somehow enjoying it XD I’ve probably seen so many spoilers and I don’t even care lol.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I know…I know…the poor sweethearts. 😭❤️ Trust me…it makes me sad too…😭😭😭
Yesss 😭😭❤️
Thanks!!! ❤️
I think.😭😅🤣
🤣🤣 Oh it’s a good thing! Death scenes have to be…moving…impact-ful…and you definitely make them moving and impactful! My Mom has this theory, that every day we should: Laugh, pray, and cry. 🙂
(And whenever…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sweet! Ok, so you seem to be suggesting that the dragons were the ones who originally bore the artform of magic. Then, they taught it to the humans. But the humans need what ‘dragon stone’ to preform magic. So what is dragon stone? Is it something made from dragons? Perhaps dragon scales or something? If it’s an actual piece of a…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h @sarafini @ava-blue @artsy-dragon @freedomdreamer @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @anybody else I missed, sorry!
I’m not gonna be on much, but you’re still welcome to tag me. =)
Apparently my great aunt is…[Read more] - Load More

@gwyndalf-the-wise I’m praying for you, and your aunt! <3 I'm so sorry for all your going through, my aunt died of cancer last May, and it's been difficult. I understand what your feeling! <3
@gwyndalf-the-wise I will pray for you! My great aunt died about a year or two ago, but I didn’t know her well so it didn’t really affect me. I know what that’s like having a hard time getting things done, when I’m having family issues honestly I just wanna watch youtube all day to distract myself, but I have to do schoolwork anyways. I wish I…[Read more]
@gwyndalf-the-wise Praying for you and your family! ❤️❤️❤️
I’m very sorry, I know that must be so hard. We love you girl, you are amazing. We may not know the reasons why The Father sometimes takes away the people that we love, but know that there is a reason. He knows what we do not, and one day, when we are reunited with our loved ones, we will…[Read more]
@gwyndalf-the-wise
I’m so sorry that you have to go through that! But you don’t need to feel any pressure about being on here, we understand, but will be here for you when needed. I will definitly pray for you and your family
@gwyndalf-the-wise
I know exactly what you’re going through right now. It’s really hard and I completely understand. I’ve lost two grandparents and a great grandparent. Plus, right now our family is going through a time of having to just trust God because He knows the plan.
God is there for you all the time. I’ve found that focusing on Him (by…[Read more]
*anytime
Not anything. That doesn’t make sense. XD
I’m praying for you! Sorry your going through that right now, grieving is really hard. Even when we know a loved one is in heaven and that we will see them again, we still miss them terribly. God knows our hearts, and understands our feelings, even when we don’t have words or thoughts to describe them. He loves you and has a plan for you…[Read more]
Update: She went to see the Lord and her husband at 1:30-40. (this may sound terrible but I’m a little bit relieved because I didn’t know she knew the Lord originally)
@freedomdreamer
Thanks. ❤️
@mineralizedwritings
Thanks for the prayers. I wasn’t necessarily close to this great aunt but…death. I don’t know, I don’t really have to know the…[Read more]
WHoops the heart didn’t work on yours @mineralizedwritings , so here are some ❤️❤️❤️
*hugs*
*hugs back*
Yep. I know exactly what you mean. 😉
👍
I’m sorry to hear that, but it is a relief to know she’s with God and her loved ones. I understand that, it can be a harrowing reminder to lose someone, even if you weren’t all that close to them. I’ll be praying for you and your family 💙
Thank you. 💙
Oh, I’m so sorry! My family will be praying!
Thanks Keilah, I appreciate that. =)
You’ve been in my prayers, Gwyneth, even though I wasn’t on KP the last couple weeks and didn’t know you were going through this. Sending a hug!
*takes hug*
I appreciate that. =)
Yeah, I’m better now. =) At least about that. There’s something else that came up on Saturday but I’d rather not talk about it on here where the entire internet can see.