@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper XD XD!!! Welp the uhh death tradition probs isn’t fluff but the rest is XD XD
@esther-c OK!!!
So bear with me, I am new at this culture building stuff, and there is a lot of Praise in A’Grend’s culture…
(Sadly this does not mean A’Grend is perfect…a few of it’s people have become quite…troublesome, despite the efforts in plac…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlfantasy12
Also, Grimm looks amazing!!! His eye color is like, super cool!! It’s like a silver-blue. I love it!!
And if I come up with anything concerning the greetings in A’Grend, I’ll let ya know! 👍
Girl…
That scene…
Was…
AMAZING!!!! 🤩
I really enjoyed reading it and it kept me on the edge of my seat! Can’t wait t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to hear about it!! Other writers’ worlds always fascinates me!! 😄
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Also I binged it in one night XD.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles KYLIE I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!! Why you may ask??
BECAUSE I READ YOUR BOOK AND I NEEEEED THE SECOND ONE XD XD XD!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!
Minor spoiler not really—
BRUH BRAMBLE AND HIS MENTOR….gosh….that relationship….WHOO boy that was a rocky start XD XD and I LOVED IT! But I felt so bad for bram at t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anything you want to write about is great. Of course, you can ask me for suggestions if you’re not sure, but you can choose any random writing-related topic you like! You can also do a devotional type of post if you want instead.
Alrighty! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @joy-calle (I KEEP NOT TAGGING U!) @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c so! Would y’all like to hear some of the culture worldbuilding I’ve done so far?
Mostly like their tradition on how they celebrate weddings and births, deaths, etc?
it might sounds confusing since I mos…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Heyo! I’m on a break, anyone on? @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper hm probably English so as not to confuse people. Ooh I like that last one a lot!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If y’all don’t mind me changing the time where they’ve been journeying for a while, I can add him 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 😭 I don’t! I don’t really know that much about the story thus far…and the timeline right now is that they have just started their journey…though if y’all didn’t mind I could change that a bit…
because I do have an idea for one character but he isn’t a villain (or at least not revealed to be one) he’s a morally grey char…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oof yeah…he probably won’t 😬.
He’s going to try to find out about Bren’s powers without Madelene and Alex knowing…
OH!! I just had an idea. Freedom, so Viola is after Bucky, right? And Vance is after Asher, and maybe Aaron..and now Dylan. What if those two team up? Like have a truce and help one another find…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD XD speaking of, Ik Alex and Madeleine still have to go but do u wanna go ahead and RP as Vance or wait?
I’m kinda bored rn not gonna lie XD XD
Ah I’m doing math rn, I might be able to talk later! I’ll let Freedom go first, if that’s alright with y’all. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@80strish He sounds like a funny character, lol.
And oh my stars and shadows–I’d heard that my current
obsessionfavorite TV show, Star Wars: The Bad Batch, was basically the Star Wars version of the A-Team, but I never realized HOW similar they are until you mentioned that summary. I mean, it’s probably really toned down in comparison, but…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Wow!! That’s so cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Elliot’s reply…lol!
Crosshair
“Oh, I would never imagine it,” Elliot muttered, but didn’t say any more until they were deep in the hallways. Then he spoke up with “So how long have you two been here?”
“Too long.” Crosshair growled. “Actually, from what I can tell, only a standard rotation [24-hour day] or two. This…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Forgot to tag people XD
@freedomwriter76 (Ik u don’t “technically” worldbuild but I still appreciate ur input!) @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon (btw tell Koshka I said hi!) @esther-c @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So since this is where we can share all of our stuff, I don’t really have anything to share but I do need some world building advice! (Ok wait I actually do have some things to share but it’ll be later XD)
Anyway! I’m currently worldbuilding Ara’s homeland, A’Grend and I’m trying to come up with ways of Greeting because I really would like there…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So I’ve been thinking…from what I’ve seen of Vance especially now with that scene u posted @lightoverdarkness6
i don’t think, now that he knows Bren has powers (even tho he doesn’t know to what extent) he’s not going to want to let Bren go…
I could be way off, he’s ur villain after all lol! But…just my views of things 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ur good 😊 I gotta clean the church in Wednesdays so I’m off and on but I like getting on during my breaks
- Load More
