@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Actually, my cousins are sweethearts! The ones I actually interact with, anyway XD. But I know how some can be lol.
That’s awesome! ☺️
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
There was a war, in which the Lupinari and the Serpenree nearly wiped each other out. It was before Dragor became king of the Serpenree, so he himself never actually agreed to it, and probably never would have. The council, anticipating that someday another ruler would try to take over, made the four-planet rule.
So the council…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, sweet, so in that case I’ll get into mostly Omialian cultures (Omialia is the 3rd of 7 eras of my world) because it’s the most developed, then I’ll get into some of my favorite characters separately.
Before we get into what the cultures are like, we must get into what Omialia actually is. Imagen a space of closely clustered…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
And also, that song is SOOO GOOD!!!! It reminded me a lot of my charries, but ESPECIALLY Dylan. And Iris.
AHHH JOCELYN 😭😭😭😭
I read the whole spoiler topic when I joined so I know too…… -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright, so for the legal system, there is what they call the Orythian Council (Orythia is most likely going to be their solar system). It is made up of two representatives from each kingdom on every planet. They usually decide the laws, though they have to be approved by at least four planets to go through. I can try to answer…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD That’s hilarious!!
Actually, my cousins are sweethearts!
The ones I actually interact with, anyway XD.But I know how some can be lol. -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, wish me luck! I’ll be gone from one to three playing music for the school I used to go to. 🙂
Good Luck!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
It’s talked about in a forum called the spoiler chat if you’d like to find it 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
We don’t have a lot of forests where I live. We’re kind of just surrounded by farmers’ fields, so I guess I’ll have to find somewhere that does. Oooh… What about a forest in the mountains? That would be perfect! 😄
Same here. Suburbs, cities, and farmland. XD
Yes!! It would be!! Our family visited Colorado I think 2 summers ago…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
That song sounds so fitting!! When I get the chance I’ll listen to it. 😊
Actually for after he loses Jocelyn….
Wait, wait, wait…
hold on…
JOCELYN DIES!?!?!
NOOOOO!! She can’t!! I love her!! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Y’all are here saying you love the name Micah, and I’m over here like: 😐 “My cousin’s name is Micah.” 🤣 And you know how cousin’s are… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I could add even more charries for them to join if y’all wanted…🤣
There’s a couple I may need some practice writing. 😜💗
If you want to. 🤣
I know @godlyfantasy12, @princesachronicle22 and I were a group that had Des, Fynn, and Sky in it. If they are willing to pick up that group again, then I’m fine with that. I’m okay with you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
MEANWHILE I HOPE TO GET SOME MORE WORLDBUILDING AND/OR PLOTTING DONE LATER TODAY.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw u should totally let me know when there are more chapters….
and post them…. 😏 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
1. Any other country… Good question! I’m going to have to go with Israel, I think? Because I would get to see some of the places where Jesus walked!
That would be so cool!! I used to really want to visit Israel (and I still do), but I really want to visit Ireland/Northern Ireland now because of the scenery and the accents. &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The news is out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep! I understand! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
If you’re bored writing a story, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad chapter. It might mean you’re getting tired of the project and need to work on another one for a little until you get new ideas! Or, if you think a scene is getting boring or useless for your charries/readers, insert some foreshadowing for what’ll come later.
- Load More
