@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok then! Just going to do some other stuff first, but I’ll send it as soon as I get back!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@awww poor Ezekiel 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 just gout out of a meeting that started at 12:51 XD it was such a great meeting!!
I’ll read it now!
GASP GRIMM!! AND THE LOCKET 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes, he was still a villain.
Would you like to see the drawing?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!! 💗💗💗
Thank you sooo much for telling me about it!!! 😊😍💗 And yes, me too! I’ve got it on their playlists!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 “Hurricane hair”…..?
Okay, that’s hilarious. Does he have messy hair? Or was he calling someone else that?
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
YW!!! Oh wow!! That’s so awesome though!!!!! 😀
@freedomwriter76 @min
XDXD poor Tauren!! Hurricane Hair…now I can’t hear the word ‘Hurricane’ without thinking of Tauren and Tony XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I love that character design!
I’m Keilah, by the way. Here are a couple questions that I hope no one has asked yet:
- Ever written a fanfiction? If so, what was it about?
- What are your opinions on reptiles?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He did do stuff.
Plenty of stuff.
Liar, manipulator, very nearly did a thing I’m glad I didn’t write him doing…….
All around not nice.
His is the only death scene I’ve ever drawn up to this point.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s awesome! ☺️
Yeah! 🙂
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
Haha, yeah I get that. I have a BUNCH of cousins, so there’s an even amount of ages.
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
YEP!!HURRICANE HAIR HIMSELF! TYSM!! 🥰 SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!
(Ok I’ve gotta have Lesli call him that in my book at some point XD)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I like that moodboard! Great job transforming @godlyfantasy12 ‘s charries into your own!
And Nyx is so cute (I know, I know, he hates being called that).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks Light! Yeah, it did take awhile! And maybe almost half a brown pencil too 😉
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
EZEKIEL!!!! NOOOO 😭😭😭!!! Do they find out about the group?!? Is that what happens to Jezyk?! Or am I wayyy off XD.
But oh my goodness Ezekiel is amazing!!! 😍💖😍💖
And sweet Esther 💖💖!!
And GRIMM!!! I love his moodboard!!!
(And yeah, I think he does…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, that’s exciting!!! (yet also terrifying at the same time…😅🤣😬) I’m sure you’ll do absolutely AMAZING, Min!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks girl! Your encouragement means so much to me! <333
Ooh, I love the sound of all of that!!! 😃 Exciting!!!! 🤩😄😍
Yay! Glad you like it! I’m super excited about it!
Also just read that chapter you posted,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! That scene wasn’t intended to become part of the story or something, it was just an example, but you can totally use it!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I’m kinda all over the place honestly when it comes to worldbuilding. I either just worldbuild on and on, but I need to just sit down and write sometimes.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll mention four of my favorite characters so far.
Tailen
Though I’ve been talking about Omialia this whole time, Tailen is actually from the peak end of the first era (appears more sci fi), which was a lot more earthlike, as it was an actually solid, spherical ‘planet’. We first meet him when he is pulled into 4 dimensional…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh WOW!!! 😍😍 I LOVE it!!! It’s soo good!!
That looks like it took a while! Great job!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @kyronethearcanin
I made a book poster for my series! Had a lot of fun with this, if I ever do commissions I think it would be posters.

- Load More
