@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh YES!!! Someone who loves the Obi Wan show!! XDXD
Me and my fam finished it two nights ago and I’m obsessed now lol. Haha, your family sounds a lot like mine! We all love Star Wars.
Yeah, the originals are definitely really good. I love the prequels too tho. Really any of them with Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan lol.
I’ve never…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Meaningful characters are hard to write, especially if they aren’t the MC. Depending on their personality, they will be meaningful in different ways. So here are some tips that I hope will be helpful 😁:
1. Give clues to the reader that Layson is important. With side characters, some are important and some aren’t. You gave…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Aren’t big families super fun? You’re “violin-squeaking,” huh? I fiddle around with that instrument too, hoping to learn mandolin or dobrolin sometime.
Yes, they are. 😊
Yep! Lol. I play violin, it just doesn’t always come out sounding pretty. 😜
Cool!!
My favorite vacation spot would be Walton’s Mountain Lodge in CO. 14 year…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad you’re doing well! Heh. Adulting…*stares into the future apprehensively*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww thanks! Yeah, he is 🤭💖
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c
Aren’t big families super fun? You’re “violin-squeaking,” huh? I fiddle around with that instrument too, hoping to learn mandolin or dobrolin sometime.My favorite vacation spot would be Walton’s Mountain Lodge in CO. 14 years ago this Spring our whole family went there with my uncle (who passed away from ALS later that year) and my…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h
Hi! How’s it going?I want to someday have the opportunity and courage to hold a harmless snake. Rapunzel is my favorite princess, so lizards that will ride on shoulders are really cool. Meeting reptiles in the wild, not a huge fan. Especially finding empty snakeskins at work. How do you feel about reptiles?
My only fan fic was…[Read more] -
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
How do you choose really cool names for sci-fi characters? I know one author who took real names and spelled them backwards to be the planets.
As to your questions, my favorite genre would be Christian family adventures, either real life narratives or fiction in a variety of settings.
Yes, I do enjoy allegorical writing. I…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@alia
Hi! I am Janelle, also 21 and coming back to the world of being dedicated to writing, and I also fiddle around on the violin. 😉
What are you looking forward to writing as you’re jumping back in? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! XD I’m working on expressions, I think the pinnacle of expression skills is to be able to draw your characters ugly crying in such a way the art doesn’t look ugly.
Lol well if it helps, Tauren is a couple inches taller, and sometimes I draw him with glasses. Layson has wavy/straight blond hair with a small…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
XD these siblings are going to be very disappointed when they go back to reality…
I know, right??!!
I’m doing well, thank you for asking. Glad you are doing better. I just got home from work and am trying to eat a little supper before bed and then I have to go back to work early in the morning. Lol. Adulting is awesome. 😏
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
XD these siblings are going to be very disappointed when they go back to reality… I guess they’ll just have to reread the book. =p
*salutes your return* I’m doing much better this week. =) How are you doing?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
OOOO I love the inking and colors!
and expressions you always do great expressions XDXD I have to remind myself constantly that that’s not what Tauren looks like because I still get him and Layson mixed up visually -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
so I didn’t get around to answering people yesterday hence why this is late, sorryThanks!
XD if you ever have questions about things I do, including profile pictures you’re welcome to ask, I may or may not have reasons behind themYeah! Yes, I’d like to do the art. I really enjoy drawing my characters and scenes and their…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Uh…HM.
Here are some thoughts that may or may not help:
- I usually remember characters who make witty comebacks
- I also remember characters who make really dumb decisions
- It helps if they’re a part of the plot.
- It helps if the protagonist really cares about them.
- If they help the protagonist out in a more major…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
yikes I’m behind at replying to peopleOH GOOD, Reuben doesn’t die!
are these the same brothers from the WWII novel? -
Allison started the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Does anybody have any good writing prompts or writers block busters they want to share with everyone? Here’s the place to put it! I found a few online and thought they sounded really fun to write about when you have writers block or need a writing prompt,
- Advice columns- Super fun to make up your own!
- A superstition that comes true- “Find a…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is it? Am I?
Because that’s a form of inversion, and because letters are really just symbols holding arbitrary information, could it perhaps make every letter?
- Load More
