@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
So sorry it took so long!!
Dylan
Zyrin stood, holding out a hand to help Jocelyn up. “Well, uh, maybe we could help you look for your friends?”
She smiled and nodded, and accepting his hand, though her furry companion didn’t look too happy about it.
I stood up as well, quirking my lips at the small creat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah…
I think I’m a true Keeper now…
I have ranted multiple times. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the trophy! XD
You earned it. 😉 😂
A few questions. Is this earth, or a different planet with a similar history. Did you give the nation the name Aletheia out of irony? Aletheia means truthful and revealing, but it’s a nation that has been trapped by the Orb, closed off, hidden, within a lie. Perhaps for those that c…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@artsy-dragon Me neither, that’s why I make them up for my stories.
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! I got to that point with a LOT of practice…..and those actually aren’t that great in comparison to some of my others. I don’t have another of Snake yet, but here’s one of Hunter:

He loses his left eye later in the story. (The previous picture was…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Ah! I forgot the question rule! There are definitely invisible parentheses around that last message lol)
*Hard beamy squint*
Should I trust you? What should we do to properly shame someone when they failed to ask a question? Do we given them sudden interrogation questions?
Maybe something like, ‘Do you work for the statemency?…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the trophy! XD
A few questions. Is this earth, or a different planet with a similar history. Did you give the nation the name Aletheia out of irony? Aletheia means truthful and revealing, but it’s a nation that has been trapped by the Orb, closed off, hidden, within a lie. Perhaps for those that come out of the Orb to be…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aren’t those both used entirely interchangeably?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is it possible? Do questions inspire baristas because they are something to think about whilst barista-ing?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If there is spiritual meaning to those, is that meaning purely pointed out for our fancy, or could its etymology be traced to those meanings?
If it is true that it is a spiritual sense, then would up for something be saying that you intend to grow because of the activity? Then would down for something also be affirmative because your…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Just a little typo on the KP newsleter 🙂 in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
I just read the newsletter and loved it! But I just noticed one little typo on it (its really no big deal, but I just wanted to let you know). Under “March short story picture prompt contest” You wrote send it in by March 30th 2022. No big deal, but just wanted to let you know!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is the question as to whether you discovered these questions or they already existed an allegory to the question of whether mathematics, logic, or even reality itself is invented or discovered?
Is genius found, or made? Is it in the creative student, or the wise elder? Is it both?
If we are looking at uniquely the English alphabet,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Buuuut as far as the first question goes… you could have his parents killed for seeking peace? But Len doesn’t know that they were seeking peace, just that their “enemy”, whoever that may be didn’t like their motives? (I’m trying to figure out how to explain what I’m picturing XD) But like, all Derek wants is peace throughout th…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Why have I not seen this sooner?
Have you not seen this sooner because you have a life beyond just the questions, or are the questions your life?
How awesome is this?
Is it as awesome as a possum, or maybe chocolate frosten?
How long can an average human play a game of ‘only speak in questions’ without succumbing to the ins…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Great question! I’m actually a conlanger (conlang means constructed language). So Often before I come up with a character name, I make the language that character speaks first. I also think about the kinship system, and how that might influence how a child is named, along with surnames.
Yeah, Christian family adventures are…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m gonna come back with suggestions later but what happened to Byron??? -
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Len’s parents could have been involved in some kind of dangerous or just forbidden movement, but I’m not sure exactly how that would fit into your plot. Or maybe they were killed by members of that movement/society. If they were members of the society, then Len’s redemption arc could have something to do with figuring that out,…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is it possible to believe that I only found this topic recently, (thanks to my sis @felicity ), have sped read through the posts on my thirty minute lunch break and am now thoroughly intrigued and inspired to finish the rest of my ten hour shift as a barista?
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Here is his moodboard just because. 😜

(He also struggles with grief over the loss of his family)
-
Esther started the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok guys. My villain needs some help. Or rather, I, as his author, need some help. I need to decide on his evil title and part of his motivation.
First, some background on him: (Warning: There are a few spoilers. Read at your own risk.) (Another Warning: I do mention murder a few times.)
Derek Len desired peace. It was all he wanted. All he…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH THOSE SONGS 💖😭💖😭
Now I really want to know what happens!! AHHH November!!! Ara!!!
QUESTION!! Do y’all ever have songs for specific scenes??
YES!!! I do!! Lol it’s so fun to just be listening to music and you hear a random song and it’s just so perfect for such and such scene and your just like AHHH
- Load More
