@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Your story sounds really interesting! It’s cool showing the amount of power that just a story can hold.
My short story was about my character, Milo, who is addicted to a life-simulation game. In the story, he met Cammie (who also used the game, but Milo didn’t know in the short story) and the end had a very vague ending of him…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Elissa
Elissa watched carefully as Feather stared at her supplies, seemingly lost in thought. She shook her head and after a moment looked up at Elissa. “I know this is off-topic,” she started, “but did something happen between you and Crosshair while you guys were in there? Something’s going on with him, I can t…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I would totally be into that!!! 😍
-
Esther started the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @sarahsmile @kyronthearcanin @orielle21 @acancello @euodia-vision @keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @janellebelovedpig
Ok… so I have an idea…
What if we had monthly flash fiction?
Here’s how it would work:
I would…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m so sorry, but I won’t be able to write an article for your blog. 🙁 I wish I could, but I really need to focus on school and my WIP right now. Thanks for tagging me though! Maybe I’ll be able to do it in the future! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Btw, @princesachronicle22, I love your wheelie chair!)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings@janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise@freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian@whalekeeper @princessachronicle22 @felicity @orielle21
(All must be made aware of the rise of the Exclamationists!!!)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Will everyone heed to this warning?
Are there people amongst us who do not question, but instead answer? Who are they? Will they not show themselves from their secret places? Them who call themselves the Statemecists? Will you heed to their faulty extreme ideologies? Will you join them, or will you stand with me to end such…
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I know nothing about dystopia, and it looks like you’re getting some good answers already. But one thing I would suggest regarding Len’s title is to take a look at other books in your genre and see what the standard practice seems to be. If fans of dystopia are used to this type of character having a title, they’ll probably expec…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is it possible? Do questions inspire baristas because they are something to think about whilst barista-ing?
Can you imagine what latte art could be imagined and what conversations could be started with customers from all these questions?
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Will everyone heed to this warning?
Will I make my choice? Is it not apparent that so far I have done my best to abide by the rules and ordinances as set forth? Who else will make the commitment?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Excuse me, but I’m quite enjoying my new life as a double agent.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Will all statements end by our hands?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @princesschronicals22 @felicity @orielle @all-who-question
Will everyone heed to this warning?
Are there people amongst us who do not…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This is not allowed.
Police. This one, right here.
We make statements here.
I demand this questioner’s prompt removal.
Yes. We make demands to avoid questions. Thanks for the chair. *Sits and folds arms* I feel like a official member now.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Mercy! Mercy! XD I would never work for the statemency! I could not be bribed with their silly answers. I will do my best to wipe any remaining statement ideologies from my mind.)
*Points at everyone else who disobeyed the question rule* XD
So shall you take the blood oath, and pledge to never sleep, until the statemency…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes.
We make statements here.
I will have one of those boss weelie chairs you speak of please. (Do I sounds bossy? This isn’t a place for questions, so I suppose I have to demand one instead of asking for one nicely. 🤔)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah…
I think I’m a true Keeper now…
I have ranted multiple times. 🤣
Bwahaha! We shall turn everyone here into true unapologetic ranters!
I did name it Aletheia on purpose. 😉 Aletheia was founded on truth and on God’s Word, similar to America. But it became corrupted. They became too comfortable in economic prosperity and militar…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! Yeah, it wasn’t something I had planned for him at first, but I saw someone else’s fan art of him with it (again, he’s not my character originally) and decided it fit with the story, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig That fanfic sounds awesome! I have a ton of Star Wars fanfics where the characters are half-dragon–I have a bunch of drawings of them on the art group.
Oh, and yes. I LOVE reptiles. Dragons, yes, but also real-life lizards and snakes–although I can see why finding a random snakeskin would be unnerving.
- Load More
