@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia we can just say she’s already there if u like 😊 maybe bumbling in behind him XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
COUGH COUGH I totally ship Ellie & Dante COUGH COUGH
plus it would be hilarious cuz her sis would be like UMM EXCUSE ME?! *cue hilarious side smirk from Dante whilst Ellie is like HEH SURPRISE???*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
hey how do y’all’s charries look again? Also don’t be surprised how Corvina reacts too XD
Also! Corvina is around 18 and yes she has black hair, grey blue eyes, and white pale skin.
Corvina
She was on. The. Ground.
How she’d suddenly ended up there? She wasn’t sure.
Nor did she care.
All Corvina kn…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YESS ME TOO!!!! 😍😍😍
I’m sorry I had to get off, I was making dinner with my mom!
Aww thank you!! I love talking with you too! ❤️
I might be able to chat some later, after I eat dinner! My fam will probably be watching March Madness basketball *eyeroll* XD so if they are then I can talk then! 😀
And I’ll try to RP later…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sorry I’ve been busy today 😅 also I’m good with the doggie! @queen_of_alvastia
AGH ACHERON!!!
AND JARED 😭 I REMEMBER HIM!!!!!! SOOOOOOB!!!
Arabella
Ara’s face paled, her heart falling into the pit of her stomach. Adolphus’ face was torn with deep pain, eyes filling with tears. He clenche…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooo I love the way you ink things!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, it’s that one!!! 🤩 Yesssss…it’s…on Felix’s playlist, and…just…😭😭😭😭
YESS!!! Ahh it’s so sad and 😭😭😭😭
*jumps up and down* AHHH, I’M SO HAPPY!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Aww yay!! (Me too!!!) 😍Ƕ…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I DID!!!!! 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ AHHH, THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!
😭❤️ AHHH I KNOW!!!!!!!
(in all seriousness tho, now I’m thinking of the song “Slow Fade” by Casting Crowns for Vance…😭)
Oh okay!! I’ll have to listen to it. WAIT…is that the one that says ‘be careful little feet,’ or something like that? I think I’ve heard it before. Is it on Feli…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Of course! 😀
Oh cool! Wait, so how did you end up finding the name? 😂
😂😂 I actually just went to a name generator for villains and searched and searched and searched until I found a name that fit him.
Oooo, I like those! As I’ve been going through name options I’ve been trying to figure out which names feel like they…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Girl…girl…GIRL!!!!!!
I…I…I…
I JUST CRIED OVER VANCE!!!!!!!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Girl!!! You did?!? Ahhh!!! As I writer, that makes me so happy!!! But as your friend…😭😭😭 I’m sorry girl!!
And AHH I know!!! Now I can’t think of him without getting sad and trying not to cry 😭😭
I’m just trying hard NOT to picture h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah. Just Woah. Like I love love love villains you feel for… and Vance? He’s got a reason to be angry, he just handled it the wrong way. Love it! Poor Asher though… 😭😭😭🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@artsy-dragon Nice!
-
Esther replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Names are haaaarrrdd! XD
Here are some ideas:
- Percy
- Bentley (I think someone else said this and I liked it.)
- Thomas
- Hutchinson or Hutchins (nickname: Hutch)
- Blake
Hope those gave you some ideas!!
He sounds like a really cool character!! 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi! I saw this chat (I know its old but I just wanted to ask 🙂 ) and loved your covers! If you have time or are still interested in doing covers, just let me know! Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I need a title! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
First of all:
Congrats on finishing writing it!!! That’s a huge accomplishment!! 😄👏🎉
Now to answer your question, lol.
I would love to help you come up with a title!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Thanks! His name is Howzer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Ok then!
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like Ev of course 😉 and *name escapes me* *facepalm* Ami!!!! I relate with her because I also struggle with trying to be perfect……and failing of course.
Ami is the best!! Ev wouldn’t be who he is now, or who he will be at the end of the trilogy without her. 😊
I am so in favor of you writing a book with Skylar and Lukas as MCs!!…
- Load More
