@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep that does! Thank you! I was just wondering because I know a family who is also Christian and they have smaller kids in there family. Thanks again!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
It seems like everyone has read the same book, now im really curious to read them 😀 I have read green ember a looong time ago, yet another series to re-read 🙂 I have never listened to fantasty instrumental on Spotify, actually I have never listen to anything without words, which I should totally do!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
So actually…Corvina isn’t comfortable killing anyone…
She was almost forced to as a child but got around it…
but that actually gives an excuse for her silence after she’s tied up 😉 so it works well for the RP
She would NOT have let them bind her if she wasn’t distracted (by the fact that she’d l…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
(I ended up not having enough time, lol, but here it is now:) )
Liren
A strange knowing emanated from Kirrtes when the woman walked up. She held a calculated look. Her grey blue eye gaze turned towards the blade I bore.
“Well hello there!” The man beside me said, “So what’s your name?” Namal stood silent, w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I’m not sure about that! I know they are weird somtimes, there are some forums I don’t even get profile notifs for XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @orielle21 @landric @kyronthearcanin @anyone else who tagged me in the last couple of days that I missed
I haven’t gotten caught up on notifs so if I haven’t responded to you this is why, sorry about that! I’ll try to get back to y’all within the week…and I know some of you sent me story snippets or chapters (which YAY that’ll…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Thanks!
also sorry for the late reply -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic How to write a meaninful character death? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome! =D
sorry I haven’t seen anyone’s messages since the 15th cause it didn’t send me an email *glares at email stealing monster* -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome! =D
Indeed.XD I didn’t, I just thought it’d be cool if the first letter of his dark name was the same as his original name.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
@anyone, not sure who to tag?
Soooo
Ever since I’ve signed up I’ve received email notifications when people tag me. However the last two days apparently I haven’t been getting emails because I didn’t have any in my inbox, yet when I checked my profile I had twelve…yeah. That’s kinda problematic because I forget to check my profile notifs most…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
one of y’all tagged me I’m not sure whoSo I do have a couple I could do, but I don’t know how long I’ll be able to participate…and I won’t be able to introduce them till tomorrow cause I saw this so late.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD
Oh those are all awesome! I was just in the mall with my mom and saw a super epic Captain America poster on display, I wanted to get a picture of it for you but I was too embarrassed to ask my mom if we could turn back 🫣
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Uh oh…🤐🤐🫢
I’m gonna go on ahead and get this conflict stuff started XD
Sounds good girl!! 😀
Vance
Riker eyed me curiously, suspicion glittering in his bright blue eyes.
I quirked my lips, looking him in the eyes.
I noticed he had a hard time maintaining eye contact.
Good…
He’s afraid of m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is it just me, or does the lightning look really cool in black&white??? 😂
YES!!! XD
As far as coolness goes, Thor’s might be my fav right now, lol!
Yeah, its really good!! 😀
AHH I love all of them!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😂😂😂😂 LAYSON XDXD
That’s hilarious. Glad I was accurate!! 😀
I saw this clip from a movie (do you know which perhaps?) That just reminded me of, so cringy lol, spiderman like takes captain Americas shield thingy, and then proceeds to say “cap cap’n? Uh spiderman– big fan–” before getting cut off by Tony 😭😂😂🤦♀️
Is that not…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
WOAH SO COOL! love the black and white!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 love it!!
I saw this clip from a movie (do you know which perhaps?) That just reminded me of, so cringy lol, spiderman like takes captain Americas shield thingy, and then proceeds to say “cap cap’n? Uh spiderman– big fan–” before getting cut off by Tony 😭😂😂🤦♀️
Is that not the most embarrassing introduction ever?!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD thanks, he’s such a troll
- Load More
