@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Though, you were just supposed to do four questions.
Oh my goodness!! I’m so sorry! I just kept going…Whatever you think is best and fair. My bad!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I HAVE REACHED 1000 POSTS!!!!! 🎉😆
*clears throat* *murmurs* Maybe because I sometimes spend too much time on here…. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Somehow I missed your reply a while back… oops! XD
Nope, not bad at all…he may even get a redemption arc. 🤐
*gasp* Yes please!!! That would be awesome!!
And lol, no…but pretty close XD
Felix/Hans get their own book, The Boys do too, as does Himmler, and also Adolphus, so basically, everyone except Frida, Dietrich, Annal…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Agghhh!! That scene! Frida is terrible!! 😠
Poor Joshua. 😢 It’s okay buddy, Ev can relate. 😭
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Geez I missed a lot being gone for two days…
I know!! I was gone for a few days about a week ago and when I got there…whew I had a lot to catch up on 😅
AHHHHH! That was SO good girlllll! AH SWEET DYLAN AND POOR ASHER!😭
AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! AHH IKR?!? My sweet traumatized boys 😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with it too!! Those sweet sisters need each other!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m doing alright, thanks for asking! <3
A little overwhelmed, just a lot going on rn. I need to think about internships for summer and I need to sign up for the meeting for more info, I just finished a film paper on Gettysburg (good movie btw) and I my history final due (lots of work because I haven’t been reading my book XD) I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin fine by me!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Okay, here it is! Sorry it took a while 😅
Vance
I muttered, “Perhaps my new companions are better equipped to deal with stubborn children.” I gripped Bren’s shirt, holding him so he couldn’t try to run again.
He whimpered, leaning away from me.
Viola smiled sadistically. “Not children, per say…but I,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sam: How long?
Jean: A long time.
Sam: When did we meet?
Jean: When we were little, 4 and 6 years old. We were always best friends, then as we got older..
Sam: 12 years ago! Wow… Feels like yesterday.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, sure! I would love to talk about your worldbuilding!
The biggest aspects of worldbuilding you’ve presented here I would say you’ve shown pretty well. It’s just part of the world, without making a point out of it or info-dumping, so well done as far as that goes! As for the worldbuilding itself, I do find it intriguing. You’ve…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
*grins way too much* AHH I love the way they got to go back! It really seems like Middle Earth should be their home… *eagerly/slightly concernedly awaits the ending of the book now*
I’m going to work on some and try to post today!! Glad you are enjoying it. It’s going to probably be three stories, one for each LOTR book. 🙂
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic feeling ashamed of your writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey. I might be repeating something someone already said, but when I re-read your post, I thought of a few little tips that help me for inspiration especially when it comes to any kind of writing. I honestly have no experience in the area of editing, but I do know what it is like to have a great idea, begin writing a story/book, and…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry everyone….I’m really late on this but I’m going to squeeze in a little Q and A with my charries even if I’m disqualified from competing. Have fun!
———Quiet chattering could be heard from the stage.
Mike: “Hey, I didn’t ask any questions yet. What are you two whispering about? No conspiracies.”
Pete grins. “Estamos…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
CAPSICLE?!! 😭😭😭🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper would u share the next scene with us once it’s finished? I really wanna know what happens next!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Lesli places a plate in front of Jared. She reaches over the table towards the serving bowls and fills it for him, getting a little bit of everything.
“And we’ll get you some water too…” She hums softly to herself, sliding a glass of water towards him before sitting back down.
Tauren listens to the…[Read more]
- Load More
