@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Nevermind! XD You already tagged her. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I think you forgot to tag @lightoverdarkness6. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s great! Keep up the good work! (Yup, totally get that.)
I definitely will!! 😀
Thanks! It was a very random/fluke idea at first, but it’s starting to develop more in my head. Yes! I’m already having so much fun with it!
You’re welcome! It’s great when writing is actually fun and not feeling like a chore. Like, sometimes you tell…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Ha, maybe. He’d almost be as scared of no railing as I am though….. Now his parents are a different story, but how I’d bring two armored, weapon-wielding adults along with me to a national park is a real question.
Yeah, our tour guide was hilarious! He was actually not a TOUR guide, per se, but he was assigned to the train car we…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad you’re doing good! Yeah, I’m glad for the weekend too. My fam is planning on having an indoor “cook out” tonight and my sister is going to make home made ice cream….really sweet of her…so yes, I’m doing great! 🙂
That sounds like so much fun!!
How’s writing going? I’ve been in a slump for the past couple weeks, but recently I had a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@theloonyone I’m sorry if Crosshair scared you, Elissa……he gets like that sometimes. Even I can’t control him completely.
And hey, that opens up opportunities for @freedomwriter76 to RP!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome job! Are all of the planets in the same orbit, more or less, or are they increasing distances from Blasyx?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Hmm…..Well, we went to the Grand Canyon. That was epic, but there were places where there were no railings and you could literally walk off the edge. No one did that though, thankfully.
We also saw the Barringer Meteor Crater….that was pretty fun.
The weather was nice. We went in September or something like that, so it was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Wow!! That’s a lot of great quotes. Love it!
@esther-c Been wondering that myself!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank ya!!
(Feels like I haven’t talked to you in ages) Hi! How’s it going? 😂
Ikr? Lol
I’m doing pretty good! Definitely glad its the weekend. XD How about you?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! 🤩 😆 Great job!! 😄
Oh and random question, for @freedomwriter76 as well:
Where do y’all find your face claims? I normally just google something like: female faceclaim blond hair, etc. I was wondering if you guys did that, or if you looked on Pinterest or somewhere else.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love it!!!! Such good quotes to represent him!!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AWW THANK YOU GIRL!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
AND AHHH IKR?!?!
So I’ve been trying to figure out this one HUGE scene in my book, and yesterday I was washing dishes and listening to music and it just hit me! And I feel sooo bad for Dylan and Asher just ughh…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay, I FINALLY made Dylan’s mood board!! Sorry it took so long 😅
Anndddd….I definitely used more quotes than pics XDXD I just went on Pintrest and just every. Single. Quote. Was screaming Dylan soooo…heh I didn’t have much room for pictures. And I haven’t found a place to include his name yet either🤦♀️
Anyway,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Its been a while in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome back!
All but maybe 4-6 of the current regulars are new since I joined a half year or so ago, so you’ll be meeting a lot of new people lol. I’m Mineralizedwritings around here, I write dystopian ya, make comics, and draw stuff.
A couple questions to get to know you better:
1. are snakes cool?
2. What genre do you write?
3.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
IKR!? THE BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😥😥😥😥❤️❤️❤️❤️
YESSS!!! He’s trying SOO hard to do the right thing 😭😭❤️❤️
UGH, I KNOW!!!!! 😡😡😡
AHHH YES!!! 😡😡😡😤😤😤
IKR!? 😍😍😍 (Leo’s still my fav of The Bois…but Joshua is quickly raising to possibly my 2nd favorite 🤭)
YESSSS!!!! (XD Yeah…me too. He’s so precious and sweet &#x…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
Jared glanced around nervously as sweet Lesli handed him a plate filled with delicious food.
Tauren and I sat side by side, watching anxiously as Tony spoke with ‘Crow’.
He was now in hand-cuffs, and Tony would make sure that he couldn’t harm us…
But Jared still seemed uneasy.
And, to be…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Its been a while in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey Alia! Two years ago I was definitely not here, so hello and welcome back!
Anyway, I’m Theloonyone. Like most here, I am a Christian writer, but I also enjoy music, art, and reading. I play the piano (and the clarinet a little) and have been slowly growing my drawing skills over the past couple of years. Right now, I’m working on a cou…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Do NOT worry about it, girl! Ackkk, technology can be very frustrating sometimes! 😫 I’m doing well, how about yourself?
Thanks for understanding 😊😅 Yes it can be!! I’m great! Had a long day today, but long in a good way.
*anger rekindles* UGH YES! I mean, he’s a really good villain, but I wish he wasn’t.
AHH IKR!! He is such a good…[Read more]
- Load More
