@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
OOOO I like it! =D
I have one question though, who is the blond guy in the top left corner? WAIT WAIT WAIT is that Arthur???
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*facepalm* WHOOOOPS. Sorry girls!!!!
XD That’s okay girl!! Everyone does it 😅
Aw thanks!!!!!! I’m so glad you like it! I might be able to share some of it on here soon.
You’re sooo welcome!!! Yes, it sounds SO AWESOME!!! Ooh okay! 😀
Well, more like a couple days. 😄 And I still have a ton to figure out. It’s been a while since I was rea…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone-else
I finally finished all of the expressions on this board yall!! Some of these I had drawn last year and others I just recently did, but I’m happy with how they turned out! They aren’t per…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h Oooo I really like the way you did the camo!
@power I reeeeaally like his armor, and the shading as others have mentioned.
@awsumfaith OOOOO I like how clean your lines are! Arwen looks nice. ALSO THE PATTERN ONE IS AMAZING, HOW DID YOU NOT SMUDGE THAT.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
XD what happens if you’re both authors at the same time??? XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry I missed this!
also my thoughts may be kinda jumbled I’m sick and brain is kinda fuzzyI like the pacing! =D
I agree with Min, you do a lot of telling and don’t show things very much. It’s not bad to tell, there is a place for it. I’m not gonna elaborate more on that since my brain isn’t working and Min already gave you an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok, that’s cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Cool charries! I’m liking the idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool!! Do you have pictures or something of what each planet looks like? Or a description? I’d love to see pictures of each sentient species, too, if you have them. (If you don’t that’s ok!)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Crosshair
“Whatever opinion you believe is none of my business. Doesn’t make it right or intelligent.” Hitchens muttered.
“And what do you call ‘right?'” Crosshair snarled, loud enough to make Feather and Cammie look up from their conversation. “Would you torture a man for not agreeing with you? Would you leave…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nice board! I’m halfway finished on the one I’m making. I’m still looking for pictures of the charrie I’m making it for.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW SO CUTE
I love seeing adult characters as kids.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Thanks!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@power Nice!!
@awsumfaith Cool drawing. And great profile pic!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
It’s beautiful! It reminds me a bit of the art another friend of mine does. I’ve been trying to get him to join KP, but he doesn’t seem too interested.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, girl, you’re so sweet!!! ❤️❤️❤️
You’re so welcome!! Aww, thank you!! You are too! ❤️❤️❤️
You’re soooooo welcome!!!! 💗🥰💖
💖💖💖
Well…anything you wanna talk about? 🙂
I’m not doing much right now. XD
Sure! I’m about to eat dinner, but I can talk for a few minutes! If I suddenly disappear, I went to eat dinner, cuz my dad lik…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh!! Awesome! 😀
Poor Lukas!! The sweet baby 😭❤😭❤
So, maybe for the grizzly bear, it would probably wake up before the soldiers got there, because it would probably smell Ev. But it really depends on the time of year. It could’ve been hibernating!
(I just learned that bears actually don’t hibernate, they really only enter a l…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Looks awesome! Very expressive face! Would you also like to post one of your mandalas?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You are sooooo welcome!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗
❤️❤️❤️
Yeah, I’m good. 😅😂 It still hurts, but some ice and heat certainly helped it feel better 😉 But I’m okay! ❤️ No need to worry but thank you for your concern! 🥰
Okay, good 😊 Yeah!! I’m glad you’re feeling better! Of course! ❤️🥰
Yeah…it happens. 😅 It’s not fun, but it’s a part of the process t…
- Load More
