@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! @gwyndalf-the-wise Yeah, I love it too!
@godlyfantasy12 HA HA HA That style is somehow perfect for it. Do you normally draw like that or just for that particular idea?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool!! I really like your character designs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice!!
-
Esther started the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @acancello @joy-calle @gracie-j
Ok y’all… I have a very hypothetical idea to maybe start a blog. So I have some questions. (Again, this is a hypothetical idea…)
Do you have any tips on how to start a blog? What website builder do you recommend? What do you write in your posts? How often do you post? How much ef…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin That’s ok! It won’t let you do more than one picture in a post for some reason, so that might be why.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle LOL I’ve done that before. Word totally butchered my character names. My iPad did better, but only because I found I could teach it how to pronounce the names.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I’d love to hear about you characters! =D
XD I have a lot of characters of my own so I may not share all of them but I’m definitely willing to share some if you want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hitchens has full permission from me to hurt Crosshair however he wants, just keep these in mind:
- no lethal injuries
- nothing that will take months to heal (like a broken limb)
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣 Hilarious!
I second @gwyndalf-the-wise ’s questions: What happens if you’re both authors at the same time??? 🤔🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol 😂 That’s hilarious!
I used Google Docs, so I’m not sure if it’d be able to read it to me, but if it could, I’d love to see it try to pronounce some things. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, please share!! I’d love to hear more about them! 😄
(And I’d love to talk about my charries too… 😏😁)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks =)
Yw!!
XD I’ve done that before too. Like a character was wearing a hat but they were running and it was windy and somehow it magically manages to stay on their head the entire time…
😂 Lol
I’ll be honest I was laughing so hard when I was reading those because the mental image of Ev trying to do all those things in handc…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣 I love that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @power @keilah-h @awsumfaith
Y’all’s artwork looks amazing!! 🤩
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I hope you feel better soon!! 😊
Thanks =)
Hm… the handcuffs… Well… maybe that was just me somehow forgetting he was wearing them. 🤣 Yep, that was totally me forgetting. I’ll have to fix that. 😂
XD I’ve done that before too. Like a character was wearing a hat but they were running and it was windy and somehow it magically manages…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This paragraph had a lot of they do this than that. I would try to replace some of it with descriptions of them doing this, like idk maybe Ev’s shoes slide in the gravel as he makes his way down? Maybe the cave was dark, and they come out into the moonlight? I wasn’t able to envision the kinda “vibe” of the setting…
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! 😀
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AWW
okay so I really like both snippets…Peter needs to have someone with him 24/7. Just…yeah. *facepalm because no one was watching him and he’s only six*
Great job! =D
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh no. XD *memories of hearing siri tell me a story*
No, I haven’t done that yet. XD But I might have to now…if only for laughter.
- Load More
