@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Your characters sound so sweet! Love the boards! That gives me a little more context for them in your writing I’ve read so far.
Yeah, I think that’s a good choice. It is the sad truth, but it’s a truth regardless. I think of Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender. We don’t know of any future redemption for her after the…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Haha! I knew it! XD I love that character so much.@esther-c
I really like the lettering! The people. XD Abraham Lincoln is my favorite. -
Esther and
Faith are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wait, you tagged Keila. Did you mean to tag her or me? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks for the piece of insight!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I drew these little guys a while back by following the directions in a book. 😜

-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@idk-who-to-tag-lol-XD
I did this during history class, lol.
(Don’t mind the faint pencil marks or the fact that I used a ball point pen. I was doing it in history class after all. XD)
I’m not very happy with how the e’s turned out, but I didn’t notice until I had traced over it in pen. 😅 I did not draw this quite freehand though. I had a re…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Ok I see what you mean. Curiosity seems more like a ‘wanting to know more’ for amusement, rather than a hunger or desire for deep knowledge. Although the former could just be because of a certain monkey I always think of whenever I hear the word curious. 😉 )
(Yep! You summed up what I was thinking pretty well there XD)
(I’ve alway…
-
Esther replied to the topic Theme Music for the Scene You’re in Right Now in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh fun!! I’ll have to hop on here some time when I’m actually writing. XD
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Awh, y’all are so awesome! Thank you. That makes my day. I’m excited to keep sharing it with you!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I never got tagged so I didn’t see your response, lol, sorry.
I’m learning quite a few languages! I’ve finished a course and I’m conversational in Hawaiian, I’m proficient in Australian Sign Language and I’m currently learning Scottish Gaelic and Romanian. In the future I’d love to learn Welsh and Māori. And no I haven’t done…
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
He’s so cool!! 😄
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Curiosity sums it up pretty well, in my opinion.) Do you think there’s something missing?
(Yeah, I think it’s a good summery. It feels like the word curiosity doesn’t give a complete connotation though.) I’m not sure, perhaps there are different degrees of what curiosity is? Does that stray from the heart of a question? (I would say t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey I think it’s ur turn btw 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, Ara is amazing. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! I love them too! ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like it! I could definitely get a feel for the characters.
I’ll totally read more if you post some more! 😀
I agree with Solfyre, that the names remind me of Pilgrim’s Progess. But of course that’s not a bad thing! 🙂
Keep up the good work!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! As are all the ones I’ve seen from you so far!
Yw!! 😄
Aw, thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

If you can’t tell, Ev might be my favorite… 😜
- Load More
