@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol! His costume design looks super cool!
And we just had some hail. It’s crazy over here.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 lol! K. I need to go ahead and RP as Ridley I suppose. This will be interesting writing as him…
BTW Ridley has the ability to see golden flecks and “Strings” on people that they can’t see. They represent things that hold them bound, wether to someone else “a favor, blackmail, etc” or something else.
And they show if they’re…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Also, I LOVE Ridley!! His story is soooo sad and just ughh 😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh ya! Hitchens was part of a gang outside of the school and tied in with Edrich and Aramis and stuff, and we had Nathan and stuff work for him (but not that they wanted to) and Arthur was once part of that gang when he was younger.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi girl! Imma RP as Ara and November and Paxton!
also…I also want Adolphus and Dietrich to run into Nyx, Lyn and GRIMm and apologize to Nyx…but Nyx isn’t going to accept it I’m afraid….not rn anyway. (Sorry boys 😭)
Arabella
Ara turned, “Iris! Riker! Hi! We’re doing well,” Ara glanced at November, who turned also to glance…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper GAH! This is hard!!
Hm… Okay.. so, this reminds of KOTLC honestly (like my fav series ever)
So, if u wanted to go that route you have the ability to go three directions-
1. what I call a Love Knot, this is what KOTLC is. They call it a love triangle (as do other people but this is NOT a love triangle! It starts OUT as one, but it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
For now I’m just gonna be Ridley and I may introduce Kainda later
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

NOW TO INTRODUCE RIDLEY!!
Ridley has black hair like in the picture above and Heterochromia, meaning two different colored eyes. One blue and one golden.
He was actually a lot like November, when he was very young he ran away from home at the behest of his mother, because of an abusive father, and found himself as a stowaway on a ship headed…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper hmmm I can’t really vote without background and more info, can u give any?
I usually always vote for best friend from childhood but it honestly depends on the characters, so if u could give me a bit of info, background, etc that would help!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h I also like the score it’s but now you have two votes for one and two votes for the other XD so ur back to ur indecisiveness 😂
OKAY I AM GOING TO INTRODUCE MY CHARRIES!!!
so they will be from different timelines because uhh unless something changes Kainda actually dies in the series….😅 but yea.
As for Ridley, I actually think I’m…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Interesting, I’m really liking this so far! So a few questions I feel are becoming relevant to the story as a whole:
Are the dragons inherently evil, or are they simply a corrupt nation? What is their motives in invading Illura?
I was going to ask about who the dragonborn was, but then reading through some previous messages, I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
So, since I’m having serious trouble deciding who to add, I’ll let you choose for me. Would you rather have a manipulative and fierce but slightly paranoid dragon officer who has a bone to pick with my MCs? Or would you rather…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
“What was that?” Maylee asked, about the crash.
“Huh?” Layson looks down at her. “We don’t know yet…..don’t worry about it.”
Allen stalked closer to the sound’s direction, blaster at the ready. “Hello?” he called down the hallway.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(No problem. Honestly I knew we’d differ here, (so maybe it’s my fault) especially in the question of whether or not Jesus is God, which is really important to me. I’d love to have a friendly discussion about it if you’re comfortable. If you’d rather not, I respect that too!) (AHHH. I almost forgot to put parenthesis around that. 😅…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin Ha, yeah even as humans they’d be small….especially Madeline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
And UGH, JANUS. He’s pretty much about worse than some of the villains I’m writing for in my fanfic…..and trust me, Rampart and Hemlock are TERRIBLE.
- Load More
