@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Y’all, I love these two so much!! 🥰🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @starshiness
Alrighty! Here are two more charries from a WIP that I haven’t even started writing yet. (And probably won’t until I finish my trilogy 😛)
First I’m going to share a brief synopsis of the book, so it’s easier to unde…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Yw!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Go for it!! We’d love to have you! Or… er— your villain, that is. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @awsumfaith @did-i-miss-anyone-?-XD
If nobody else wants to make the doc, I can go ahead and do it later today. If I share a link to a Google Doc, will that work for everybody?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ah, gotcha. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH!!!! I’m so sorry!! 😭 But at the same time I’m so glad!! 😆😆
The only thing that felt a little cheesy to me was how much true love was mentioned. Idk why but the phrase ‘true love’ has always seemed cheesy to me since I watched The Princess Bride. 😂
Lol, I get that. Because of tons of movies and books that have been made/wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Yw!! 😀
Tauren looks amazing!! ☺️
*gasps*
Ahh!!! They are so adorable!!!!!! 🥰🤩 I love them!!
Btw, cool pfp! I’m guessing you watched the new movie?? 😏😁 Me and my brothers just did on Wednesday.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@gold_hummingbird
Haven’t seen you around in awhile, how are you doing? =) -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h oops sorry! I think some parts of the castle are probably plenty tall enough since he’s around 7 ft. The place Ridley’s in probably being one of them. But more narrow halls maybe not.
Ridley
Ridley jumped as the man…or creature, whatever species or race he was, spoke.
Ridley had never seen anyone quite like him before…and he’d se…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
AWWW XD They’re so cute
never thought I’d say that about them XDI think Thor or Hawkeye is my favorite out of those.
*eagerly awaits Freedom’s reaction* -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 NOOO STEVE AND BUCKY NEED A ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!! *goes thru characters XD*
@whalekeeper they were mentioned in Esther’s post 😊
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool! =D
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
😮 I finally changed my profile pic! 😂
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, good. 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @keilah-h @awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 I like them!
I think I’ll keep Soren, Aramis and Edrich together, but other then that I like all of the other groups 😊
and I’m good with moving into the Dorm part!! What about all of y’all? And anyone wanna make a doc for us to keep track of the rooms/roommates?
instead of Soren…[Read more]
- Load More

@gwyndalf-the-wise Hello! I’m doing good, and I’m surprised you remembered me. XD I’ve been working on school, recently (lol, I mean just today) took up dancing for fun, and I’ve been writing for Ao3.
How are you? 🙂
@gold_hummingbird Well you were always nice, and your profile picture for CWW is a huge memory tag for me cause of the smirk because I have a character that makes that face. XD
Cool! What type of dancing? And Ao3 is the story with Dream, right? I just started reading that one of yours and I’m only to the middle of chapter #7 at the moment.
I’m…[Read more]
@gwyndalf-the-wise lol, cool! I still have that image saved on my file. Idk, there’s something very picturesque about Punz. And, yeah, I have three stories that I’m working on in Ao3. Of a Flock, You’re My chase, and Permafrost. And, man, my schedule is completely wrecked right now. XD
Oh nice! Yeah, I’ve only read Of a Flock so far, just finished it the other day. XD Schedules are hard.
@gwyndalf-the-wise Yeah, they are. Especially since I am planning to become a lifeguard at Sunsplash, so I no longer have too much time anymore.
Also, you mentioned a fanfiction you were writing. What’s it about? 🙂
@gold_hummingbird
Ah. *wonders if Sunsplash is like Splash Kingdom but not from that chain*
The fanfiction: (just a warning, summaries aren’t my strong suit, so this may or may not make sense)
Current Title: [SPY]DER-MAN
This will be a standalone but I reserve the right to change my mind. XD
Story: An overly-burdened spy must find the mole in…[Read more]
@gwyndalf-the-wise Oh! Um, ha, Sunsplash is a waterpark. lol
Ohhh, I see! I really like that story idea! That’s honestly a really interesting theme, one that I’ve never really thought about. Honestly, when I make a story, I just write it, and the theme comes to me later. Like with this new story I’m making. It took me till the end of the third…[Read more]
Cool. Yeah, that’s usually what happens to me with themes… this project was an exception cause I swiped the theme from the source XD
Oooo you have a mystery book? *grins* *loves mystery books*
Oh my gosh, I am soooo sorry, I got this message in Oregon, and I don’t have laptop service over there so I couldn’t reply, and then my messages got busy.
But, yeah! It’s kind of like a mystery book, and the readers definitely ask a lot of questions and they don’t know the right answer, but the mystery part is on and off, it’s not a full blown…[Read more]