@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin I just realized, and this is so fun/interesting but I actually think Ridley would feel more comfortable with Madeleine compared to some of the other characters, because of her creepy/odd nature.
She’d remind him of some of the Cirquians, but mostly Cecily I think, and maybe even a bit of Jocelyn.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h I AM HERE XD
Ridley
Ridley still stared at the man-creature’s ever slashing tail, despite his comment from before.
The golden string wound tightly around it went from its base to the tip, where it held a sharp weapon. One that, Ridley didn’t want to be on the opposing end of.
To the question of the man, Rampart, Ridley shook, his hea…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Elliot
Elliot twisted around in the top branches, leaves brushing against him as he reached for another branch. Carefully, he stepped onto one a little higher and pulled himself up toward the one in his hand. Grabbing one more branch and pulling himself even higher, Elliot settled himself on one of the biggest branches…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 girls and boys are seperate.
Boys are on one side of the building, girls on the other. A dining hall and lounge area connects the buildings.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes. XD
Let’s go!! XD
I’ve been wanting to beat that record since I first got on here. 12 just seems like such a tiny number…
For real… XD
We need to, like, plan to all be on here at some point at the same time. Cuz there’s a lot of us now. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Does anyone else kinda want try to beat this record??? 👇
Most users ever online was 12 on February 21, 2018 9:39 pm
🤣😂🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Also….
I need some #dadrocket XD XD #dadrocket is one of the best things in guardians of the galaxy. The whole family dynamic is. Their legit already a family and it’s the best thing ever.
Starlord: Hilarious uncle who tries to be cool but is actually a softie and embarrassing and over protective
Rocket: The gangster dad who gives the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, almost-high-school, amateur writer!!
My WIP is a dystopian YA trilogy called the Endoxos Trilogy. Besides that though, I have many many other ideas for future stories. 😂
Anywhoooo, time for some newbie questions! &#…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 THE BABES!!!
Peter and Loki and Thor are my faves!!! I’m so excited to hear about them! And how Loki was hurt 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Time for a rant, lol. For “traditional” fantasy creatures, I like dragons, griffins, phoenixes, pegasuses, basically anything that flies.
And someone mentioned Bruni the salamander? Oh my stars and shadows, he is SO CUTE!!! I have a stuffed animal of him……
I also love human-and-animal-combined creatures, but not really weird…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, awesome!! I’m loving this. Please do more!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hmm, maybe they can figure out if they have classes together or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Crosshair & Tech
“It’s nice to meet you both.” said their roommate, whose name apparently was Tirion. “So, how old are you? Is this your first time at a school like this?”
“We’re both twelve, almost thirteen.” Tech explained, the tip of his tail slowly twitching like a worm. Crosshair restrained the urge to swat at it and make h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Ooh, he sounds like an interesting character.
@kyronthearcanin Cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Beta & Omega
“Oh, we find a lot of mummies. Their bandage strips are covered in these special runes. My friend Calvin translates them, and they tell the stories of lost lovers and families. He can even hear their voices and songs. And he put some of my very favorites on a hat, for ribbons. It’s weird birthday present, I know.” Thorn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Thanks! I’m going to try to get in an RP now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Awesome MC! And hey, I’m autistic too, and I wear glasses, so I always love characters like me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I lost track myself, lol. Sorry!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter Ugh Frida *glares*
YIKES CLIFFHANGER!!
Nyx
Nyx groaned. “I thought I told you I was taking a nap!”
Erich merely shrugged. Nyx rolled onto his back, crossing his arms and pouting.
“As for your question, yes, I do know. It’s my Sister’s dumb boyfriend.” He gagged. “She’s happy about it…says Its good for me to have someone …[Read more]
- Load More
