@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin GASP THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!
ahhhhh that’s kinda sad about Dante but I understand 😊 most of my other charries don’t show up till other books soooo XD
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi, welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Janellebelovedpig, a new creation in Christ, the youngest of 11 homeschooled siblings, salesclerk, and a writing Christian.
Hmm, some questions for you:
Do you play any instruments?
Do you have any siblings?
And are there any character(s) in your story(ies) inspired by people you know?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princessachronicle22
XD poor loopylin…I think she’s kinda unsure of what to do with our love of shipping lol!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
This sounds like it’d be really good. =D
and I think it’s hilarious and great that you manage to make all stories in your brain related through characters XD -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
True, but personalities and emotions change also. Growing and discarding our past memories and thoughts. I would argue that the only part of us that truly remains us is our spirits, all else is at this time temporal in nature, and therefore will change as we grow older. This being said, I still believe that our spirits grow also, through…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
and I wouldn’t consider it the same robot
Ah, ok. So are you a different Miley then the Miley from a decade ago, as that Miley was made up of a completely different set of cells, now all replaced with the cells that you are?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(Huh, interesting! 😁)
(Lol, never thought about it that way! XD (i love the thought you put into all of these answers!!!))
(Thanks! Yeah, I tend to rant, especially in regards to things like this😅)
(Wow, that’s so deep! Math really does have a lot of holes, but I think when we have a Biblical worldview it helps us to understand w…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll let u RP and then I might RP again in the Ara group 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I finished my short story… publishing advice? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for the advice guys! I actually looked up getting a copyright and it’s not nearly as hard as I thought, so even if I get it on kp I’d have the copyright in case it was stolen. So lol I have it half figured out now.
And loony (I have such a aversion to calling you loony, it sounds so mean lol) that sounds…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi Smiley! Welcome to KP!
I’m TheArcaneAxiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and applying that to my writing. I’m currently working on a sci-fi/fantasy multiverse with my sister.
Questions:
Sci-fi is awesome! What type of worldbuilding do you prefer for it, hard or soft? (Hard meaning more concrete defined rules…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic I finished my short story… publishing advice? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, I’ve thought about this. @loopylin and I were talking about how webtoon (a web-comic site) and a lot of publishing sites were pretty bad and thought of creating a Christian or just cleaner website of our own. Not sure if we’ll ever actually finish it (since we’re both very big procrastinators) and if we did, things could…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Cool!! Those are some great choices.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, ok cool! He is such a cool character in Clone Wars.
Do you prefer the Star Wars movies or shows? I honestly feel like I like the TV shows better!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c kk sounds good
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I SECOND THIIIISSSS!!! (Mostly because I NEED more Dante in my life and more ahem Dante + Ellie even tho it’s probs not even canon and it’s only in my imagination I will be keeping this ship alive until I DIE XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I’ll get a RP written tomorrow. I don’t have time tonight. 🙂 And @freedomwriter76 might want to go next anyway.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, Paxton!!! 😭🥰
I just love him!! He’s so adorable! ❤️
Oh my word, that is just TERRIBLE!!! 😣😢
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Hey, Anakin is a cool name for a character (I’m a Star Wars person, lol, so maybe I’m biased but I don’t care) And Tomorrow’s War is an awesome name for a sci-fi!
What universe is A Summer Away from? like what story did you write the fanfic in?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes, all four of them! that’s a better idea,
Wrecker’s seen them, at least, and Hunter dealt with Adolphus and Dietrich back when they were bullies, so I think they’ll be able to handle it. Crosshair and Tech haven’t met then yet, but they’ll know harassment when they see it.
- Load More
