@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But, yo, thanks for all the great ideas! Your brain is indeed genius. 😌
Lol
Thx. I try… 😁XD
Really interesting genre idea!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c I do think I’ll have them meet Grimm, Lyn and Nyx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s no probllama!! *Tells ma baby you like his name. He immediately blushes and turns into a puddle of adorableness*
HMMM ok let’s see
Jax (can be short for Jaxon), Xander, Xavier (can call him Xavi), Knox, Alexei (I personally luv this name. It’s like the perfect mix of Russian sounding but also Greek-ish and Royal sound…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Forgot to tag everybody!
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @aagh!!-i-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Gotcha, gotcha 😉
But whatever happens, I kinda need my charries to go hang with somebody, cuz right now, they’re just chillin’. Lol 😆@everybody
Imma have them run down a hall and bump into somebody. Whoever wants to talk to them can pick up the RP. first come, first serve. XD
Amidala
Fear makes its way through Ami’s body.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*gasp. Leans over table. Points sword.* how did you know….?
XD
I can neither confirm nor deny.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c AHHH I WANNA SEE THIS SCENE 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November
November watched with wide eyes as Vulkasin effortlessly walked backwards through the hall, in order to speak with him face to face.
If he’d tried to do that…he would’ve fallen flat on his…well…
He blinked, then coughed. “Oh! Yea. Actually…I was just with them,” He spoke, looking around the hall. “But…Something……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Same with Ev. (Well, I’m still playing with him being a flirt. I’m not entirely sure yet) He only does it to get Ami’s attention really.
Tiny spoiler:
Actually, I have a really funny scene planned for book 2 in my trilogy and he loses his memory (temporarily) and doesn’t remember who Ami is. His flirty side comes out and it…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*My eyes grow wide as I slowly come to realization. I zip my lips closed*
Ohhh…Is that who I think it is?? Don’t worry, I won’t tell 😂😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c oh man yessss!! He is such a fliiirt!! I luv him. But when he meets Corvina he gets eyes for her only (tho he still remains a flirt XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Durwin intrigues me!!
And Nyx!!!!! 😍 so cute!!!
The faceclaim you used for Alexander, I almost used for one of mine!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @starofthenorth @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-i-forgot
I love y’all charries!!!!!!!
They look absolutely awesome!!!
@godlyfantasy12, I have a feeling, that Arthur meeting Ev would be hilarious. Cuz I’m imagining that Arthur’s taller than Ev, (even tho Ev is 6’ 1’’ or 2’’) and that Ev would be jealou…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I understand. XD I do the same thing with the base cultures for my world.
Vulkasin
He grinned, putting his knife back into it’s sheath. “Den Rozhdenia, or day of birth. That’s all I’ve ever heard it called.”
Of course, it wasn’t something that celebrated; the only birthday most even took notice of was the seventh, the day a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka yaaaay!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c he wouldn’t lash out at Ami however, but he would probably gently be like “Excuse us, please remove yourself,” XD XD and Ev kinda seems like the type to overreact 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c only issue is we’d have a really big group then and I kinda wanted to have Paxton and Luna separate from my other charries for a bit if that’s alright, but I don’t mind Ev and Ami running into them! That would be fun!
Grimm can also be protective of Jocelyn too…if you wanna go that route as well….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone I feel that!! Also I don’t give exact measurements either XD XD!!
Mine are-
Arabella: Around 17, a bit older then November, tho shorter then him by a couple inches since he had a growth spurt (they used to be the same height). She has long wavy brown hair and brown eyes.
November: Also around 17, an inch or so taller then all m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah… A lot has happened. Lol 😂
Ok, @godlyfantasy12, I have an idea. So, since Ev has such a temper, and Grimm is so protective, maybe I’ll have Ami and Ev find Paxton and Luna. Maybe they physically bump into each other. Ami helps Paxton up and starts talking to him, being her friendly self. But Grimm comes in at that point. Since he is pro…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
But my friends have!
tho I’ve never been to camp before. And never will XD.
did not want to. And glad I didn’t 🤣
- Load More
