@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh it’s fine! I barged in here too XD
Lol! That’s a funny story. I would freak out if my previous crush did that. I’m currently crushless, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think too much about the old ones…. yeah I should stop.
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Otra estudiante de espanol. 🙂 🙂
Si!! Espanol es una idioma muy bonita.
Hot sugar free french vanilla latte if I’m feeling inspired. Black coffee if I need coffee at any point in the day. Lol.
Oo, yum! I usually drink coffee black, and I’m glad to meet someone else who isn’t like “Ewwww . . .” lol.
Eowyn/Eomer LOTR
Ah, yes. They’re so s…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hola Erica. Mucho gusto tambien. Otra estudiante de espanol. 🙂 🙂
1. What’s your favorite coffee drink?
Hot sugar free french vanilla latte if I’m feeling inspired. Black coffee if I need coffee at any point in the day. Lol.
2. Who are your favorite fictional brother/sister pair?
Eowyn/Eomer LOTR
In my own writing, I would h…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That was great!! I was not expecting Mr. Kringle to actually be Santa . . . it was wonderful.
I actually liked how you implied that they kissed but didn’t actually say so. I honestly think that’s cuter and more romantic than saying “he kissed her and she loved it and she kissed him back blah blah blah.” lol 🤣😁😘
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I’m the youngest with just one brother. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have a sister.
Aww…. I am jealous….in a good way. For some reason I have always wished for an older brother. But one of my brothers is only 18 months younger than me so I kinda put him in that place.
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Sorry to barge in here lol!)
Random story, I randomly prayed I wanted to marry a guy with curly hair (Yeah, embarrassing. But hey, you might just get it (God’s plan first ofc))
Haha, this reminded me that once, I prayed that if I wasn’t supposed to marry my crush that I’d stop liking him. Well, very shortly after that, my s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! American sign language….that’s amazing!
Thanks!
Maybe Black Crowned Night heron, though the Scarlet Tanager is pretty amazing, and I love Bald Eagles. (They are doing super well right now and more often then not I see them flying over my yard, sometimes in pairs!!) I have record of nearly 70 different species of birds that hav…
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! I’m Erica, mucho gusto amiga! I’m also learning Spanish.
So . . . questions!
1. What’s your favorite coffee drink?
2. Who are your favorite fictional brother/sister pair?
3. What’s your favorite ocean creature?
I look forward to seeing you around!
Oh, and don’t be shy to share your writings! I’ve never had a negative…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! Yes, perfect translation!! Great job. Thank you for the warm welcome!
1. Who is your favorite character that you made up?
Margie. That’s all I’m saying. *winks*
2.How many siblings do you have?
I’m the big sister and have four sisters and three brothers.
3.What’s you favorite season?
Ooooo….difficult. Though I love fall, I t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Don’t mind me awkwardly re-entering the conversation)
im also the girl who agrees with the term Beautiful when it comes to the right boy/young man, because there are some that are just downright beautiful! Good heavens! XD XD
Lol yes! My sister and I are like that! (He’s just so pretty! 🤩🥺) Kind of comments we make XDbut a lot…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and thank you so much for the welcome. Nice to meet you too. Wow! American sign language….that’s amazing!
1. What would be scarier to see in the middle of the night?
A boatbill? Or a frogmouth?
OOOO, probably a frogmouth. They are a little unnerving and would be worse in the dark. Lol.
2. Favorite bird you have…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @keilah-h @loopylin (everyone still with the dragon… or is the dragon)
Milo
Milo stood frozen by the wall as half their group ran out. Several were still scattered around the room, Feather and Crosshair the only ones he knew. (A bunch of characters appeared and I don’t know where they came from xD) The dragon (is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol yeah I haven’t seen the wind in awhile. I mean I disappeared Kaine and Everly by having them fall down a hole… so do what you need to do 😂
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I think Cammie is in a different group fighting off a sentient windstorm rn. But Milo and Cammie are able to text each other
Yeah, Cammie and Elissa went to look for food with some other characters and ended up meeting up with more, and last I know were fighting the wind. But I haven’t really done much with them in a…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Awwww. You are very sweet. 🙂 Abrazos.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hola Arien. Mucho gusto amiga. Que emocionante. Que es tu cancion favorita tocar en el violin?
Hello Orielle! (Lovely name, by the way!) Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
Thank you so much. It’s a combination of an elvish name and the oriole bird. 🙂
Favorite characters from LOTR?? Eowyn…she’s my favorite kind of lady: bold, strong, and courageous yet…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into eachother again. Trying to keep the big group split how we have it to keep it manageable lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! And welcome to KP!
Violin and flute sound awesome! I play clarinet, but haven’t picked it up on awhile cuz of writing and art lol. Spanish sounds fun! I’m learning American sign language. Your stories sound interesting!
I’m Mineralized writings around here!
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya fiction. It’s a novel atm,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Omg, girl, that is such a great idea!!! Love it!! I would TOTALLY read that!! 😉😊
- Load More
