@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, y’know I’m having a hard time writing keiryn how I planned…. I just keep wanting to make him nice XD that was supposed to be a mildly infuriating moment, but I’ve already revealed his struggle so Ig it doesn’t hit the same when you can sympathize with him.
Initially I wanted him to be a hateble character, but I just like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@idk XD @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 idk if y’all wanna run into Pax and Luna or not, it’s up to y’all XD but im gonna have them hear the dragon.
Luna
Paxton had thankfully calmed down, and now the two were quietly making their way down the seemingly endless corridors.
Luna smiled, looking at the stonework above her,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx
“Adorable?!” Nyx huffed, his breath hitching as the bandages rubbed against his wounds. He winced.
He may have been hurt…but he still had his pride!
Amidala looked at him with wide eyes. “Did I…say something wrong?”
Lyn laughed.
The nerve…Nyx shot her a halfhearted glare.
“Ah…Nyx just…doesn’t care to be called adorable. <…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings considering I’m a snoopy snooperton and really wanna listen in on conversations too even tho I can’t no I wasn’t angry at him!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you like him!😃
He’s one of the most relatable tbh, imo we’ve all felt like him at some point.
(You didn’t have a problem with his eavesdropping? XD I thought people would hate it!)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! I think I’ll just repost what I said last. @sarafini @e-m-trepke
Cammie
“Watch out!” a voice cried from behind her. Cammie wasn’t sure if he had been warning her or not, but she turned to be safe. As she turned to face the boy who had called out the warning, a wind-tentacle slammed into her, throwing her back onto the hard,…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t read them, but I have a couple of friends (both also Christian) who absolutely love the books. So I don’t really have much of an opinion about them, but I’ll probably read them someday and figure out if I like them or not.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity ah yes back on topic XD
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @arien @koshka @starofthenorth @anyone-else-here XD
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO FICTIONAL ROMANCES?? XD
OR ANY FICTIONAL ROMANCE SUBPLOTS OR COUPLES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AWW KEIRYN 😭 Ok honestly he’s my favorite character 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @arien @whalekeeper @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Another chapter, this ones kinda short.
and no art because I did anatomy art this week. Some of it did feature Tauren but it was mostly a bunch of eyes, feet, and ears. Which doesn’t associate with my writing that much. XD
Keiryn looks…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth I can’t say ur being too sensitive because it just depends on what an insidiously can handle, as we discussed in the one forum (can’t remember the title)OH the dark writing forum.
But for me, KOTLC (Keeper of the lost series) IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SERIES!!! I absolutely adore it, and none of those things bothered me at all…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So, as a girl who had to completely SPLIT her first book into two books, I am with you in whatever you do girl!!! I GOT YOUR BACK!!! *dramatic anime fist pump XD*
Haha thanks! *Fist pumps too*
Wow, that sounds like a major plot change.
I suppose you are the master of plot upheavals at this point 😂 you seem to have some experience…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Thanks for the suggestion. I want the cover to say have the title coming in from the top of the page (the surface? Forshadowing) in a thought bubble, so I’m trying to keep “Thoughts” a part of it. Thank you sooo much for the support! It mean the world to me to not feel like I’m tackling this alone! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh boy. I listened to like all my favs today. I really love Ceasefire. Do you watch their music vids? Burn the Ships is the best! XD Of the two bros, I like Luke the best. Seems super down to earth. They are coming out with a new movie soon!!!! *jumps up and down inside*
Oh yeah! Ceasefire is a great song. I don’t listen to it alot,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have not read them, but definitely wanted to after hearing about adorable Keefe from somebody we may know lol.
I feel like I’ve heard other people say the mind control went too far, but I’m not one to judge because I haven’t read them, and I likely won’t.
-
Erica and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oo, yum! I usually drink coffee black, and I’m glad to meet someone else who isn’t like “Ewwww . . .” lol.
Awesome!
Ah, yes. They’re so sweet! But I would have to say my favorite are Aquila and Flavia from The Lantern Bearers by Rosemary Sutcliff.
I’ve never heard of that book….will have to check it out!!
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica started the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So this past year @arien and I started reading the Keeper of the Lost Cities series. We got three-four books in before deciding to stop reading.
So I’m wondering what you guys think about the books.
Personally, I felt they were very intense, with all the mind control and brokenness, etc. At first I thought Sophie’s mind-reading powers were just…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Snek is no snak!! 😫
I am so sorry. *covers face with hands in sincere shame*
I totally didn’t borrow a name for my MMC Tauren Faulkner….
LOL. XD XD
Oh and I love FK&C! My current favorite is cheering you on. What about you?
Oh boy. I listened to like all my favs today. I really love Ceasefire. Do you watch their music vid…[Read more]
- Load More
