@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’d love to see your drawing of him!
I just like… see cool character… must draw XD
His description sounds like some anime hero a bit lol, I used to do anime fanart. It’s how I learned to draw people at first.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m still not sure 😅 trying to consider how the first title fits into the 2nd and 3rd, thanks for the feedback!
Glad you liked it! And glad you thought that scene with Tauren and Lesli was cute. And yeah, poor Keiryn.🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi there!! Welcome to the Kingdom!! I’m Lightoverdarkness, a Christian teen girl who loves reading, writing, playing piano, exploring outdoors (Especially creeks and rivers), singing, and drawing.
It’s very nice to meet you!! You said you are the oldest out of…was it 6 or 7 siblings?! That’s awesome! I’m the oldest out of 3…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tauren
Tauren stands up from against the wall. He looks left… then right. Lesli sits off to the side, focused on her conversation with Lyla. Carmen and Mathew are to the other side, talking to eachother awkwardly. Tauren glances back at Lesli before starting to walk down the hallway.
It’s odd, I’m usually so scared. But I feel like maybe the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OKAY I LOVE MATTHEW SO MUCH UUGGHHH and him getting flustered with Carmen is SO CUTE!! Reminds me of my November 🥰🥰
Awww, thank you!! YES, IT IS SO CUTE!!! I love writing him. I think he’s my favorite oc (Okay, I know he is 😂❤️😅). Oh, yes, I love November!! I can’t wait to read your books when they’re published!!! I just LOVE any…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Disclaimer: I’m definitely still a student of Russian anything, and names are one of those things that are described as ‘very difficult for RSL’. Please take whatever I say with a grain of salt.
What exactly do you mean by context? Female or male? Tense in a sentence?
Diminutive forms are like nicknames, only someone…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
So to answer ur first question, I don’t think it’s weird to lay the groundwork that early (if I’m interpreting ur questions right, your asking due to their ages, correct?)
I have two characters in my series, staring at the ages of 11 and 13 who later end up liking each other and in the very far future even get married, so no…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 does anyone wanna RP them running due to the dragon roar and bumping into pax and Luna?
(btw Pax probably won’t say anything cuz he’s suuuuper shy and scares easily sometimes)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 OKAY I LOVE MATTHEW SO MUCH UUGGHHH and him getting flustered with Carmen is SO CUTE!! Reminds me of my November 🥰🥰
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
Oh my goodness!!!!!
Your story made me feel all warm and cozy inside. XD XDIt’s super sweet. I can totally understand Brynn’s love of snow….it’s the same with me! It’s literally snowing here right now….super big flakes…I’m going to look out the window and see if a nice guy is walking down the street with his dog. 😍🤣
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Great job!! That was such a cute story!!! My favorite part was the candy cane finger prints 🤣! Or maybe when he said “But the weather outside is frightful and the fire is so delightful.” XDXD
I know your grandparents will love it so much!!!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini
Hi Sara! Nice to meet you. ☺️ Congrats on your graduation! I bet that feels great!So glad you are starting to get into LOTR. If you’ve never seen the movies, read the books first. Tolkien is an amazing writer.
In answer to your questions:
1. Right now, it would be movie. For explanation, a couple years ago I would have read a lot m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I’m so late on this!! I like Afterthoughts the best. It grabbed my attention when I saw that. Thanks for asking our opinions!!
Oh, and I LOVED the chapter, especially now that my characters are kinda getting to know yours in the castle, but GIRL!! I love Tauren!! And Lesli! That part when he made her laugh and she…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWWW!!!! Oh, she’s even prettier than I thought she would be! No wonder Matthew has a crush…XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
Okay, good. Thank you!!! I’ll ask Freedom when she gets back too, and if she says okay, and you said okay, then I’ll keep them 😊!
Okay, great! Thank you!
You’re welcome!!
And I think…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings That’s such an awesome idea about the guard!! I love my some snarky villains. Oh! Yes, that would be so cool if was he were the son of the owner of the castle. What do ya’ll think??
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into e…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I kinda want to see how @lightoverdarkness6 is going to have Matthew react to Carmen before I do a rp with my charries and Luna and Paxton
Yeah, me too!! I’m sorry I’m just now responding. I went to bed early last night. I’m about to RP 😊😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings okie dokie! Since I already RPed I’ll let someone else go ahead before I do another
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Nevermind. I see you meant Pax and Luna. Anything works!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You can join either!
Does Nyx walk on all fours?
If he does, be warned, Tauren will probobly say “Your pet is soo cute!”, much to Nyx’s fury. And then he will be horrified at his mistake lol.
- Load More
