@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*hugs you, tight, back* I missed you too!!!! I did! Had a great time with family and got some gifts that I will be sure to enjoy!!! 😀 I hope you had an amazing Christmas too! <3333
*Hugs you even tighter* *hears you gasping for breath* *releases you* Oh, I’m so sorry!! XD
Awesome!! That’s great!! Yes, me and my family had a great…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AHHHH!!! You’re back!
I can’t wait to read more about Fin, and all those other charies!
And…
I may need to add in a character in desperate need of development. You see, I wasn’t going to worry too much about him because he wasn’t in the first book. But now that’s changed (mad author laugh) and I need to figure him out. So, I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 that little comic thingy
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woot woot! Glad your back in the castle! Julian i suppose disappeared…. things got a bit confusing…
So we’ve got some charries that were fighting a wind, I believe that was Milo and a few others. @loopylin has a dragon who scared people lol, and the group we were in split further.
The only group I could tell you with…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m glad u kept Riker in!!!
also I’ll be RPing later been having Christmas stuff but I’ll Probably RP tonight while lying in bed!
@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
ALSO freedom, Ara is all by herself if u want her to meet one of ur charries!!
even one of the bad ones…up to u!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREEEE I JUST SAW UR BACK!!! I MISSED U SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCCCCCHHHH!!! *huuuuugs tight!!*
YES PLEASE KEEP THE BOYS!!! Oh hey maybe this can make Reuben end up with one of his brothers again, idk.
Also this’ll be cool because when November sees Riker again (if he does) he’ll know like “whoa….did…he leave and…time change?!?!”…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago


-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralized-writings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @starofthenorth
Here is my playlist for…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @Any-one-else-i-may-have-forgotten-
Heres Matthew and Lyla’s moodboards!!


-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl!!!! *Gives you huge hug* I missed you so much!!! I hope you had a amazing Christmas!!
Oooh…Jezyk! That’s all I’m gonna say…XDXD
Aww, yay!! I love Fin!! But *sobs* well, you know. He’s so sweet! Him and Riker’s relationship is so sweet!
YAY!!! I can’t wait for my charries to meet yours!!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here sometimes, if you are interested. I’d recommend starting at the beginning of the forum if you feel like reading. No pressure, just if you are interested! Critiques are welcome! 🙂
Will do!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I think that was what I was kind of thinking in my head, I just couldn’t put words to it. 😅
🥰👍🏻👌🏻🎉
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a good point about reading old books and it influencing how dialogue forms in your stories…I guess it makes a lot of sense that what you read will have an impact on how you write…maybe???
Keep up the good work! I want to read more. I also like your characters’ pictures. Looks like James was having a bad day LOL 🤣
Thanks for the tip…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
If the stakes are low, that means there’s not much at stake.
Thanks for explaining. I probably should have used common sense but just wanted to make sure.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper
I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here sometimes, if you are interested. I’d recommend starting at the beginning of the forum if you feel like reading. No pressure, just if you are interested! Critiques are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Arien@arien
Rank: Loyal Sidekick
Total Posts: 125Previous to that, my sister and I would make up stories with out stuffies and toys.
Yes, us too! So much fun, right? I would make literally anything I was doing into a story when I was younger–mostly playing outside, but also cooking, cleaning my room, doing laundry, a… -
Esther replied to the topic Autobiography/I need help! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really cool!! I’ve never known anybody who has written an autobiography before.
The only advice I can offer, is this:
Read other auto/biographies. Then you can see how they wrote it. Secondly, when you’re starting at your childhood, you don’t have to document everything. Think of some really important moments that happen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie
I looked at the fennec fox curiously. Maybe he was a Lyabrinnian… or at least like one. His mouth didn’t move when he spoke.
Jocelyn smiled and I smiled back at her. She seemed like a nice girl. I started down the hall as the others followed.
I rubbed my arms and shivered as I felt a cold draft blow by. Ty seemed to not…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I really liked that. I wouldn’t change a thing! It seems like the kind of story you read when you need a pick me up. Low stakes, but still lots of fun, and the time travel thing makes it extra interesting!
I think that was what I was kind of thinking in my head, I just couldn’t put words to it. 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @esther-c @lewilliams @keilah-h @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini
Wow, all of y’all’s stories are so inspiring 😊😍!!
So, I’ve always loved reading. Even when I was little enough to not know how to read, I would sit in the floor with a picture book and try to read to myself and my mama.
When I was about eleven, I was on a zoom call…[Read more] - Load More
