@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Tauren and Lesli
“Oh!” Lesli startles, looking down at Tauren on the floor. “Tauren…?”
She kneels down on the floor beside him, lifting his head off the floor.
“W-w-what h-happened?!” Matthew exclaims, eyes wide open.
“Oh my goodness, is he okay?!” Lyla rushes forward and kneels next to Lesl…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
But, do you want critique on the history side of things?
Sure!
FYI I got my info from The Battle for Christmas by Stephen Nissenbaum, in particular pages 99-101. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yep! My brother has the awesomest villain groups!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it’s fun isn’t it? We’ve all gotta start somewhere, and legos/stuffies isn’t a bad place!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity I liked my creative writing course a lot better, too!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!
@booksandkeepers
Thanks! That scene was one of my favorite to write, and I really felt like it was coming from the heart (I hope you get what I mean, that sounds cringy lol).
Thanks for the feedback! It’s hard for me to imagine what you guys remember. He’s showed up a couple of times, but hasn’t had any real…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Feather
“What all do you know about this place? I would like to return to my own world as soon as possible.” Aurivis whispered as the sun set.
“I don’t know much.” Feather admitted. “But Crosshair and I have been here before, about a year ago. There are also places in our world that are a tiny bit like thi…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I’ll go with Ezekiel, as I’m still figuring out how to write Wilkins’ personality.
And Dáithí calling Wilkins a lad… He’s only a few years older than him.
Daithí
The shadows were lightening with the introduction of more window slits. He smiled at the sunshine as if the light weren’t stealing away his cover. No ma…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity yeah I don’t like those. I once did an IEW course, and wasn’t a huge fan of that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hunter
“Uh, I’m an only child and by the way, you’re standing by my desk. I was hoping to sit where you’re standing.” Jasmine told him. “Huh, you look older by the way. I figured you had to be 15 or something.”
“Nope.” Hunter stepped to the side to let her sit down. “But don’t worry, I get that all the time.”
Oh, by the wa…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You made up stories with stuffed animals? When I was eight I’d do the same…..
Now I do it with Legos. My brother and I have a whole timeline for our Lego universe.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds wild. XD
Oh, it was XD! It was actually kind of fun, once I got the hang of driving away from the doggies. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Oh, that’s awesome!
@arien I’m not actually sure what I meant by that……..
And I did the artwork myself! I love to draw.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re splitting up the twins?! *Horrified gasp*
Although, I can’t really say anything here. That is a huge plot point for my first book.
That sounds wild. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A bulldog? Lol, that sounds like an interesting story
Yes! A huge american bulldog. (Or maybe it was a pit bull.) Tbh, it was kinda fun. At one point, I had that huge dog running after me, and then there were THREE OTHER little dogs chasing me!! As long as the four wheeler is faster than the dogs, I’m okay XD.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Would you mind/like it if Wilkins and Dáithí run into one/a group of your charies?
I was thinking maybe Ezekiel or Fin’s group, if it wasn’t a problem (although the group is pretty large, so Ezekiel may be better?).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, y’all! After washing a huge amount of dishes and being chased by a huge bulldog on my fourwheeler while taking some warm gloves to my dad and little brother (XD) I can finally RP!!
Matthew
Paxton glanced over at Luna, who Lyla was talking to, as if for permission to speak. She nodded.
Then…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I love my pair already! XD Ooh, cool! A phone and character workbook are both really cool! 😀
Lol, yeah, they sound cool! Yeah, I was so excited.
Riker’s wife’s name is Iris, yes! But don’t change the name! Plenty of us here on KP have characters that have the same name! 🙂
Okay! Thank you!! 😀
You are sooo welcome! 😀 I know,…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, cool! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas!!! I got clothes, mostly, which are always appreciated, and notebooks and pencils and the black combat boots I wanted!!! 😀 😉
Awesome!! Ooh, combat boots are cool! I got my first phone!! And a character workbook!
They do look pretty good…especially the guys…XDXDXD
I’m glad they…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Why did I start writing? Let me think…I don’t know. I grew up in and around books, and I guess it just naturally transferred to writing them. My siblings and I made up stories and histories for our made up play world’s, and we always intended to write them down.
Why am I still writing? I love words; how they work, how they change, and…[Read more]
- Load More
