@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oops sorry should’ve explained it more! So Luna has a bit of an ability like an Empath. But others can’t really see the colors she can and such (but it’s ok!)
HOWEVER extremely sensitive people can occasionally feel when she connects to their emotions and such, or if they’re tied to her.
Which can explain how Tauren…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I almost madde a mistake XD
I was goin t reply lik, “Oh! Let me go listen to those.”
And I kept scrolling…
And scrolling
😳
Nevermind XD
I’ll pick a few to try lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UGH MY HEART 😭 WHYYYYY WOLFGANG AND REUBEN! WOLFGANG ASKING WHAT GRACE AND UNMERITED MEANT BROKE MY HEART!!! HE IS JUST LIKE PAXTON 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka
So without further ado! My (very biased XD) BOI’S PLAYLIST XD
November
Mulan Medley: Loyal Brave and True/Reflection (this one 😭)- Anthem Lights
Say something- Anthem Lights
Obvious- Taylor Trensch
What is love (okie yes XD)…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!
And wolfgang 😥 I love him to
Lots of really good stuff in there! I like how you show that Leo’s unforgiveness/bitterness effects all the brothers and makes it harder for them to get through a difficult time together. I really liked the scene where Wolfgang is against the bunk, trying to stay out of it, and feeling…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Wow, I had no idea Nyx had more than one tail! 😂
Lol, It feels like I should know this by now XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx**
Lol.
Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, willing her mind to clear. Slowly, she could feel herself becoming entwined with the boy, Tauren’s, own feelings. Could hear his heart, beating in tune with hers. Could almost see his emotions, drifting into her, likes a rainbow of colors.
Wait is this some kind of power t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
where his tails faced Grimm and the others. He flicked them at the crowd before muttering to himself.
Ok wait how many tails does Nix have?
Or was that a typo XD?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralized-writings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka
SOOO I am currently sitting in a waiting room and I’m bored…so I figured I’d go ahead and post November’s playlist….
UMM…but warning. If y’all thought Ara’s was long…pretty sure November and Jocelyn’s are the longest…
 …[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
Ara shook her hand. “Your son is adorable,” she smiled, waving at the little boy, who gave her a wide eyed look. She laughed.
She turned, glancing at the many doors, and then at the one Ellie had just come from. She looked back at the woman. “You’re more then welcome to join me in looking for my friends. Are you loo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 just saw that u literally introduced them and said it was her son oh my word 🤣 🤦🏻♀️ I had so many to scroll thru sorry!! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lydia-s GASP THIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN AGH!! Also I’m picking from my 8 MCs obviously!!
1. Ringbearer
OOF! So I do luv being human…but I also just luv the elves sooo yea XD
2. Gandalf
HMM…Probably Arabella!
3. Aragorn
I wasn’t sure for this one, but then I thought of Aragorn just as Aragorn as not as the way this one was describ…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YALL I MISSED SO MUCH I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!!!
OKAY FIRST THINGS FIRST!!! @freedomwriter76 JEZYK I ALREADY LUV HIM!!! HE IS WORKING FOR HANS?!?! 😭 I ALREADY FEEL BAD FOR HIM AND I DON’T REMEMBER HIS WHOLE STORY!!!
2. LEO IS WITH ADOLPHUS AND FELIX AND FRIDA?!?! NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 AND HE IS STILL HURT!!!!
ok ok, I need to RP now… *deep bre…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Who doesn’t have bias toward Leo? XDXD
Oh, I LOVE Hold You Tight by Dan Bremnes!! I’ve been listening to that one a lot lately, and it reminds me of my charrie, Asher too!
And any song by FK and C is awesome…and Matthew West…
Those are some great songs! I heard one the other day called “Any More” by Madilyn Paige that…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the awesome topic! I don’t think I’ve actually met you yet, so Hi! 🙂
Ok, so I actually haven’t seen LOTR XD
1. Ring-bearer (this is you): which race would you be? Elf, dwarf, human, or hobbit?
I’d be human.
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character
Jonathon Ledger
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops tagged you wrong ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed that! Such a great read!
Also, one of the boys has thick brown curls?! 😍😍 That’s just like my OC Tauren!
I’d love to read more!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien thank you so much! It makes me more motivated and inspired to write when I know people are liking it 🙂
And ikr? Layson is so sweet with the kids 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I love it! I really like the one of the guy leaning over writing, it’s like such an aesthetic shot! 😍
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
3) Karl Rosenfield (Mom is Scottish, Dad is of African decent. Has green eyes, lighter brown skin, dark hair . 25 years of age. Grew up in Paula’s village, is now an accomplished gentleman with an estate.)

- Load More
