@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t met you yet so… hi!! *waves* Nice to meet you!!
Great idea!! This will be interesting!! *rubs hands together* (keep in mind, not all these charries are from the same WIP)
1. Ring-bearer
Elf. I love elves!!! (Specifically the ones in LotR)
2. GandalfOof. I’m not sure on this one. Maybe one of Amidala Nadir’s parents (from m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure how far you’ve read, but it is explained once they leave The Orb. Well, sort of explained. I want it to be more of a mystery as to why The Orb was there in the first place. So, as you read, (I hope) you will see that the people who live outside The Orb have a better life than those inside. At least it seems that way…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-i-forgot
*blinks* *stares*
This just absolutely exploded!!!
Welp! I’m gonna just join in. I have no idea what has happened so far. Didn’t really want to read through EIGHT AND A HALF PAGES!!! *clears throat* oh boy. This will be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, @godlyfantasy12 . I didn’t finish my post. 😅
yeah… November’s is loooooooong. But that’s awesome!!! I can see the obvious favorite. 😉😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Uhm…I might have to say the episode where Jesus called Simon the Zealot and healed Simon’s brother, the lame man, at the pool in Bethesda. 🙂
Awesome!! That was a good one!!! (Aren’t they all, tho? XD)
So… Leo seems to be a favorite around here. I think I know a little about him. Does he have a moodboard? I’d love to hear abou…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyoneesleiforgot
Omg, This is such an amazing idea!!! I’ve got to finish school, but I’ll be on here later, with Matthew!! And a few other charries…including one you’ve never met before!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Tea
Awesome!! I like hot tea occasionally, but I prefer iced sweet tea.
2. Purple
Cool!! That is my second favorite color. My favorite is rose-gold. 😜
3. Neither *hides*
*gasps* 😜 jk Do you have any pets at home? Or is your family not really pet people?
4. Autumn-temperate weather, sweaters, leaves, and, for our family, long…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love your charries!! But where’s Tauren?! I need Tauren!! XD 🙂
Aragorn: Jonathan Rennesvaire, (18) my MC’s friend. Jon has many crazy things happen to him but he never dies. (One time he slips off a mountain path, falls over fifty feet into icy snow, and lands in some wild people’s animal trap. After a few…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Thanks for joining in! I haven’t been active lately, so I’ve missed meeting a lot of people. It looks like you’ve been around for a while, but welcome to the forum! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
Thank you for tagging me!! I joined about a month or so ago. Nice to meet you too!!! Your charries sound awesome!!
Leon Wagner?…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries
Aww, thank you!! Yes, he’s my favorite too. He’s just so sweet 🥰!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings XD Everly being more scared then him 😂 don’t worry November don’t even know what to ask 🤣
“Oh…ah…” November frowned. He…hadn’t thought this far.
Hadn’t really thought at all. He’d been too worried about himself being picked to think about giving someone else something to do.
“A-Alright. Hm…” He crossed his legs in a cr…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok I’m going to get off now, if you all want to start up something else that’s fine, I’ll just pick up with whatever dare Kaine got in the morning! I don’t mind if you continue with Kaine just like frozen in time waiting to get his dare the whole night 😂🤣 you guys go ahead!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Uh… dare I suppose?” Kaine says, seeming unsure. He looks around the circle, only to notice his sisters surprised expression.
“What? Bad choice?”
“Yeah! You could have to do anything!” Everly gasps. “Kaine!” She hugs Kaine.
“W-WHat if they ask you-”
“I’ll be ok!” Kaine gives his sister a quick hug before trying to pull out…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November makes his way back to his spot in the circle, noticing Grimm has as well. The young man’s arms are crossed, brows furrowed as he glares at no one.
“You alright?” November asks.
“Fine.” He replies. Lyn gives a small laugh, as does Luna. Grimm let’s out a long suffering sigh.
Nyx’s squeaks of laughter can…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! Any charrie you want to ask!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL that was THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!
Tauren stiffens at the sight of a large grey creature bounding from the door. A couple of screams sound from the group, one of them being lesli. Lesli’s eyes grow wide with terror as the animal transforms. Scooting a bit behind Tauren, who was just wishing to do the same to Lesli, she watches…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thank you!! Yes, Jocelyn and November become super close in the series! Like best friends/brother and sister. It’s super sweet!
Also since idk if @loopylin or @elishavet-pidyon will be on rn, I can ask another of ur charries truth or dare if u like 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
THAT. WAS. HILARIOUS!
I was just like, what if
the authors in the “author room” made the door, and then I, being my evil self, transported Grimm in there and he’s just like WHAT?! And no one even realizes he’s gone 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings XD XD!!
November turned and Everyone jumped as an extremely large door appeared in the wall nearby Nyx. The kit screeches, jumping four feet into the air. He hissed, hackles raising, glaring at the door as if it could hear him.
“STUPID LITTLE-“
“That ain’t little.” Someone said. Nyx glared at them too.
“Whe…[Read more]
- Load More
