@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm… something that’ll mess with our characters.. or relate to the other charries in the castle? Like showing us something about them? Idk…
I don’t want to do the painting hall cuz I want to save that for a different group… (not that anyone else can’t do that ppl I’m talking bout for my charries 😂)
Also, yay about Riker!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OH THAT REMINDS ME! We do have some villains/antagonists here too we have yet to use… to ah…give some not so fun/playful truths and dares MWAHAHAHA
im especially thinking about Adolphus…bruh
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity I mean…it would also be interesting XD XD plus we’ve got plenty of good characters to calm things down XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Jon said his apology, sounding heartfelt, though he didn’t look at Nyx. Lyn slowly nodded, still smiling only slightly.
She turned back to Reuben, beckoning him to continue.
“Loudly yell the first sentence that comes into your head!”
First sentence that-?
“WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Ara watched as the group seemed let out a breath, the game continuing. She noticed Jon’s hand slowly slip from his side, as well as the small handle on his belt.
She frowned, realizing that, with all of these people here.
Adventurers…
People with varying pasts…traumas…problems…even some of her ow…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Because it’s first person, thoughts can be a part of narration. I don’t think you need the quote marks around the inner dialogue.
Ahhh, I understand totally. You’re right. Hmm. Never thought of that. *thumbs up*
Really enjoying your descriptions too! I feel like I’m there, and I feel a bit like Annie is a extension of mysel…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Jocelyn held up a hand, stopping Reuben before he could give her a dare. She stared pointedly at Jon, lips pursing.
Nyx sat up straight, squawking indignantly at the sudden remark, tails wrapping around his backside. “What-?! Why I ought-“
“That wasn’t very nice.” Lyn said, her voice void of a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity ouch! XD welp he may have avoided embarrassment…but ah…he has not avoided the wrath of a certain blonde…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL that response was perfect 😂
Wow Nyx just isn’t getting the tea to spill today huh? 😂🤣
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
This is such a fun idea!!! Hi and nice to meet you! *fist bump*
1. Ring-bearer (this is you): which race would you be? Elf, dwarf, human, or hobbit?
I’d be an ELF…with long braided hair, maybe greenish brown eyes, and a bow….:) 🙂 As you can see from my forum name, Orielle, I love elves. 😉
For the rest of the Characters, I am…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, Nyx is such a brat. And He’ll be more specific this time 😂
Also November asking favorite book? So cute XD
Yay! Glad your joining us! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka u on?
I was thinking maybe the twins and November could run into Hans, Erich, Jezyk and Riker? If it’s good with @freedomwriter76
idk if koshka is on KP rn or not, but I really wanna be November lol.
also will Riker have met November at this point or will it be like “Yeaaa I don’t know u XD”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Btw! Do u wanna RP? Koshka hasn’t been on recently and I really wanna RP as November.
I don’t think she’d mind but I might be wrong, but I’ve been thinking maybe Hans and all them could run into November and the twins?
November would not like Hans…
also would Riker have met November at this time??? Or no??
&nb…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I really enjoyed the read! I would change how you do the inner dialogue a bit, but that’s just my opinion.
‘Someday,’ I thought, ‘ this place will fill with people too. But it seems so long in coming.’ Back in Greensburgh there were visits to be made, parties to attend, and meetings to commence.
Because it’s first person, thought…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But he’s really the only character I can write like that because all the others have such big hearts they don’t wann embarrass anyone XD tho Lyn probably would (but she’d mostly do it to get ppl together XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx is such a brat sometimes 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity hola!!
Jocelyn grinned bright. “Finally! Definitely dare!”
Meanwhile, Nyx continued to grin at Jon, like a cat ready to pounce on a mouse. “Alright Jonny boy. Tell us, what’s the last thing you want to say in front of all these people? And yes, you do have to say it.” The kit glared at Layson, making sure he worded things very carefully.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that would be November’s fourth time and he’d probably DIE! None of my other charries have been asked except Paxton and Nyx so u can ask any of them except Nyx cuz he’s a bit busy
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 THX!! Yes they’re so adorable!!
and ikr…soooooo handsoooome. Seriously like Arthur….just stop XD - Load More
