@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s so cool! It’s so nice when people notice you like something and then poof- suddenly it’s yours. 😂 The bow sounds cute!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love them all! Lemon Head is so cute and Dante (definitely not Leo) looks so cool. For some reason I really really like his one eye row… Eddie and Ellie are really good, too. They all look so good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ACTUALLY….y’all I just had this idea….
But…I’m thinking Aramis actually loses his wings…
Probably in an accident/battle or something (and of course this is a major dishonor for all Fae) and this is…well…totally deserving for everything he’s done.
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It undid the italics when I pasted it into the KP box. 🙂😳
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ahh good question! Honestly I haven’t thought about this much…
But I would think something would need to be done obviously…
And really not just because of Paxton.
Aramis is actually a murderer too…
so there’s that. But more so then just Aramis, there’s Lilith, and all of the Fae, and even the Dryads, because eventu…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here goes.
The Foundling and Other Tales of Prydain, by Lloyd Alexander
The Journal Is Important, by Emily Bergren
Kingdom’s Dawn, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Hope, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Edge, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Call, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Quest, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Reign, by Chuck Black
A Little Princess, by Frances Hod…[Read more]
-
Erica started the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I believe last year there was a topic of the week for discussing the books we’ve all read this year. I really looked forward to being able to be a part of it (I made a list of every book I read this year!) but seeing how it’s the last day of 2022 (THAT was weird to say!!) and I don’t think anyone’s doing topic of the weeks (topics of the week?)…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t actually watched Andor yet, but I’ve heard that it’s good. What did you think?
-
Erica replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @ava-blue @loopylin @others
So I used to draw a lot, but I’ve gotten kinda frustrated 🙂
I always tried to draw very realistically, and I found books by Lee Hammond, who draws super realistically. Like it’s crazy. It’s soo realistic. (Mostly graphite, but also colored pencil)
I can do it when I have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Finally reunite paxton and Ara
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Maybe we could wait to run into November and them since that’s such a big group with him rn, but we can run into Arabella and @freedomwriter76 character Ellie if she doesn’t mind!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sweet Paxton!!
Okay, so this one is one i’ve been wanting to ask for a while. Does Aramis get punished for what he’s done to Pax? Or, just what happens to Aramis?
-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t read much about worm holes but that would be cool!
You know, there’d be quite a lot of stuff inside a black hole . . . spaceships . . . rocks . . . planets . . . stars . . . etc. . . .
I’m still in the very early stages and I probably won’t write it for a while. But it’s fun to think about.
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @koshka @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon
Anyone want to play?
Or is this getting boring for you guys? 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Hello!
Here on Kp, we like to ask people a lot of random questions when they join to get to know them better 😉
Have you made a “start here” entry post? It’s the best way to get to know everyone here and have them get to know you, and you’ll get to answer fun questions about your wip and stuffs.
If you click…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 IKR!!!! @mineralizedwritings EASTON IS NOW OFFICIALLY A CHARRIE WE CAN CONNECT WITH XD XD but if he shoves someone, depending on who it is he can probably expect retaliation XD
*Me thinking if he shoves someone around Grimm, or Riker and The Twins*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awwww! You have successfully made me love Easton <3 XD. All you gotta do is add a backstory of a younger version of anyone with a stutter and being pushed around/abused and I fall in love. Especially bc I love my Matthew, and they remind me of Matt.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralozedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 I’m glad y’all like it!! Thank y’all!!
any other questions??
Yes my poor baby goes thru it…thankfully Ara and them saves him, but until then…he’s not happy.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings he’s just about to turn 11 when he meets Ara and the gang, so he’s 11 when he meets Luna (they meet her in the book after his)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, thats a cool name!
- Load More
