@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
XD XD XD!!! Him being based off ur crush is so cute/sweet!
XD Thanks!! Haha, I’m afraid to ever let him read my books! He’d be like, “Um…Matthew sounds kinda familiar.” XD
But we’re just friends right now, bc we’re not old enough to be in a relationship or anything XD. We’re just good friends.
MostlyAlso Paxton would like…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 awww that was cute!
Grimm watched with a raise brow as the kid stood, a faint blush creeping into his cheeks, and then, began to speak quickly.
Grimm blinked and then watched as boy suddenly made Two of the most exaggerated grimaces he’d ever seen. Which was saying something considering he traveled with Jocelyn.
The kid t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 XD XD XD!!! Him being based off ur crush is so cute/sweet!
Also Paxton would like anything but honestly maybe like fairytales or stories or something would probably thrill him.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AWW THAT WOULD BE REALLY SWEET!
YES!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO WRITE IT!!! 🙂
yea he wouldn’t get in trouble anymore cuz he’s not under their care (unless he ran into them or something like in the castle but other then that)
Okay, good!! I just got to decide what book it is XD. What does Paxton like?
Matthew is so adorable btw!! I luv him…
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! Sweet Grimm! No wonder Lynn loves him <3 XD
Okay, so this is something one of my little brother’s best friends did one time, and it sounds like something Matthew would do XD.
Matthew
“Hm, well…” Grimm tilted his head, glancing at Lyn with a small twinkle in his eye. She smiled, as did the rest of his group.
“How about,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWW THAT WOULD BE REALLY SWEET!
yea he wouldn’t get in trouble anymore cuz he’s not under their care (unless he ran into them or something like in the castle but other then that)
Matthew is so adorable btw!! I luv him.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh Paxton!!! He’s so precious 😭😭!
So, Idk if you already knew this or not, but Matthew and Lyla are twins. They’re 13 almost 14 rn.
Okay, so I had a thought. A while ago when I was developing Matt’s character a little more, I found out he loves to read. So, I love to read, and I’ve always got a book near me. I take one every…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so please forgive me if I missed this in part one… but I, as a reader, would like to know if Annie resents moving from Greensburgh. Does she not like the rough-and-tumble pioneer life? From what I’ve read, I don’t think she misses it, but you might want to clarify a little!!!!
Thanks for the tip! Annie loves the pione…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn @arien @booksandbeakers @lewilliams @everyone
Happy New Year everybody! Here’s part three.…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
I hope everyone has a fabulous 2023!!! In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy abound as we share with each other and encourage one another.
Thank you to the wonderful community here on KP.
Blessings. *hugs*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright! This was the last one I made with the little avatars, and was also the best one! I used a different avatar app (by the same ppl) and was also a lot better at doing it, and this one’s the funniest IMO
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DGFjcgV2fRYr9sT8t6XB8dt7VwBJFC1C/view?usp=drivesdk
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s the first one! So these are the vids I made of my charries as avatars with vines (this was when I was first making them so it’s not the best. However the last one I made was 5 minutes long and the best one yet)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Ph09cDRquQ1a27UChkGylk3oPj1fuZS/view?usp=drivesdk
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
HIYA!!!
So a HUGE HUGE HUGE!!! THANK YOU to @folith-feolin for showing me how to do this!!!
I have some videos of clean vines and clean vines turned into Gacha made of my characters that I really wanted to share!!! And now I can!!
Again these are totally clean so yea! So excited!! These are my characters with funny vines and stuff so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh btw! I wanted to ask, what age are all of ur charries @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
At this point Luna is 13 and Paxton is 11
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 So Grimm is actually really good natured, but he can also keep his emotions in check so even if he does find something funny, he knows how to keep from laughing.
But for Matthew he’d chuckle for the kid just to give him an easy go, especially cuz he likes kids.
Whereas if it had been Nyx, nope, no laughter XD XD. And N…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 I AM BACK! Idk if y’all are still on but yea 😊
Paxton
“Books? Hm…I haven’t done much reading to be quite honest…Oh! We did have a few songbooks and I had some hymnals given to me from my…” Luna faltered slightly, “My parents. And I was given a few history books and books about the world above…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @mineralizedwritings @felicity
Happy New Year everyone!! It’s 11:38 here, but I’m exhausted and I think I’m gonna go on to bed. Love all of y’all and I’m so blessed to be able to know you guys!! Have an awesome Year!! Talk to y’all next year 😉 XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
“I-i-is everyone a-a-alright?”
“Yeah! I think I’m good.” Lesli said. “Tauren’s a bit shaken-”
“Oh what?” Tauren looked up at the sound of his name.
“I said your a bit shaken.” Lesli nudged his shoulder.
“Yeah… anyone would be. Except maybe you.”
I laughed softly.
“Well, I arrived wit…[Read more]
- Load More
