@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister got it for Christmas so I book-napped it for a day. It was really good! I liked the weasel, especially the scene with Shawn. XD My favorite character is probably Roan, Shawn, or Bramble. I’m not sure which. I’ll be waiting for the next book!
(And really, don’t you dare kill Fennex)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Rouge One is really good! I don’t know if I can pick a favorite movie, but I like the original movies more than the prequels and both far surpass the sequels. I also think a big part of why I like all the prequel characters so much is because of Clone Wars (which I watched before the movies). Clone Wars Anakin is the best.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh, I found one!! It’s not a fairy tale, but I think Paxton would love it. It’s called “The Boy, the mole, the fox and the Horse,” by Charlie Mackesy. It’s such a sweet little book!! You should look it up! I love it. There’s a short film for it too! I think Matthew would probably have something like that in his pocket. -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh, yeah, didn’t think about that. :(I) Okay! Hmm. Let’s see. I’m gonna go look on my bookshelf for non dark fairy tale books that Matthew would have in his pocket and Paxton will like! 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
You’re so welcome!! Happy new Year!! 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Those are great!! I’d love more if you have some! -
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Gotcha!
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man, I wish I had kept a list of all the books I had read!! I’ll have to do that this year!!
I have read a few of the books that you’ve read this year!
That I can remember off the top of my head:
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
(First 4 books of) The Ascendence Triology by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Fellowship of the Ring by J.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w OH MY GOSH I LUV THAT!!!
it looks like what someone would put as like part of a chapter heading or something. Have u ever made more things like that before? It’s amazing!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c so I kinda answered this question above 😊 but if that doesn’t answer it enough I can try to help
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Let me know if u want more!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
you can Uhh….obviously see some November favoritism XD. I’d have more Paxton ones but it was hard at the time to make them cuz I didn’t know what memes to make. The ones I do have one is blurry and idk why

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I do!! Here they are!

- Load More
