@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭 PAX!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w whoever u want. U can go ahead and ask anyone who isn’t in the middle of anything.
Matthew has a turn rn, but anyone else can go too
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Awww 😢 that’s so sad Carmen had to ask that! But I feel like Paxton’s gonna resonate with that question. @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Luna
Luna’s eyes softened at Carmen’s questions, the girl’s eyes wide with wonder at Luna’s words.
She gave a small shake of her head, along with a sad smile. “No…I didn’t have to steal the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!
All those things you mentioned sound great, I think you’re in the right place! I’m mineralizedwritings, dystopian author, artist (character art mostly), speedcuber and nature lover! I also like to read.
A couple questions:
1. What is your current wip about?
2. What is your favorite character from your story to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Paxton shrugs.
“We’re talking about books? I like the voyage of the dawn treader.” Tauren says.
“That book was depressing.” Lesli says.
“I liked it.” He adds with a shrug.
Lesli is 18 and Tauren is 16!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, they are very interesting! I’d love to tell you more about them!
I must preface this with a fair warning:
The Haikyuu fandom is toxic, (like most anime/manga fandoms) steer clear. I can’t even type a characters name into the google search bar without a inappropriate search suggestion coming up. If you have questions, I’m happy to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarknes6
I found them online by looking up Meme Templates.
And sure here’s some more!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w I want to read it real bad!! What’s it called again? And ur author name of ya don’t mind my asking?
Also really love Nyx and Fennex and Shawn’s interactions, I kinda want them in the character castle now to meet him 😂 he’s with GRIMm and Lyn rn, and he’s injured but yea
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @koshka @freedomwriter76 anyone wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 never read it or anything but it seems sweet and he’d probably LOVE IT!!!!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Milo
“We fought the castle owner. Maybe he’s returned and out for revenge.” Crosshair said.
Milo turned to him abruptly. In the back of his mind he heard Feather speaking, but ignored it (I am so sorry). “The castle has an owner? And you saw him?” He asked. This could be what helps them get out.
- Load More
