@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
These look so cute!! How did you make them?? I’ve watched them, but without sound, bc head phones don’t work on this computer :(. I’ll watch them with sound maybe today after school!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew
Reúven, Victor’s friend was smirking.
Viktor swallowed and shifted nervously.
Then he took a deep breath and smiled. “Truth.”
“O-okay…” I thought for a moment, wondering what I could ask him that would’t embarrass him.
Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. “Um…I-if you met a genie, w-what would y-y-your thre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @arien @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @theloonyone
Heyooo! So just a reminder these are here but I do understand if no one wants to watch them 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s pretty cool!
So no “new” WIPs this year as of rn, just my series I’ve been working on lol!
Tho I’m considering major book hopping to book four cuz I’m just so excited about it.
Also this years gonna be filled with a lot of Kingdom/God focused stuff so Writing will need to be a secondary compared to that, but s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
it’s soooo hard for me to talk about one character when asked questions like this 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings so sorry! I got to drawing and forgot to check back here lol! Ur probs asleep now but sure it’d be awesome to talk about ur new WIP!!!
Also ooh Names!
So I don’t “come up” with the names myself usually, I find them online by searching meanings because I luv names with meaning!!! But that doesn’t mean I don’t sti…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ALSO THIS IS MAKING ME SO EXCITED FOR KEIRYN AND KAINE’S BACKSTORY
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll probably write the next part tomorrow (January 2nd)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon awww thank y’all so much! I’m so glad y’all enjoyed it! I was kinda afraid there was too much scene building but I had to get y’all into the world first…
Also! YES I LOVE MAKING PRETEND MOVIE TRAILERS IN MY HEAD! I want to make a real book trailer some day!
And I also imagine it all like a movie and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 we do! My November also stutters just a little when he’s nervous (which is often)
Also I’m not great at writing lyrics so it’ll just be like “Luna sang” at this point XD XD
Luna
Her eyes lit up at the idea, heart already warmed at all of the good emotions she could feel flying ar…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Tauren looks over at the group.
Aww! That’s sweet! We could sing one of her so-
He furrows his brow, looking over at Lesli.
Oh uh..
I can’t sing, and I don’t think anyone can make me.
“I-I’m uh…not really a singer?” Tauren stutters nervously.
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Keiryn leans back in his seat nervously as the screen begins to move.
Peoples…stories? On a screen? What will these people see of me?
He shivers at the thought.
Maybe… I can avoid it somehow.
Keiryn watches as the small girl on screen is lifted into the air, by her uncle. He shuffles uneasily, but smiles at the innocent…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Yeah!! You still on?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Dragon hands down!
Aha! A dragon ride is an excellent choice. When would one get another chance?
Bold of you to assume I’d be able to choose a favorite. But I think they’re all brown haired
Just don’t ask me what my favorite author is; I don’t know.
My villains favorite food? Hm, I haven’t developed my main villain much ye…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @theloonyone @starofthenorth
heya anyone on and wanna chat?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @everyone
Sorry y’all! I got home and fell asleep! I had been out all day after church lol.
Anyway here’s the first part of Lyn’s childhood. From scratch….
Ahh here we go. 😅
The screen flickered once again, the words disappearing as the room was soon enveloped by what wa…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Orielle do you have a fave parrot? I like Camelot macaws! (I feel like that’s a cross between a scarlet and harlequin, yall I’m so rusty on my birds! XD)
Never heard of that kind of parrot before but it sounds cool!!! My favorite parrot is Mr. Cotton’s parrot in Pirates of the Caribbean. JK. Umm… probably the sweet heart parrot.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m a random thread stalker, so I just ran into your post two pages back. I’m also sort of an artistish person, so I wanted to answer.
For freestyle drawing:
- Doodle. Carry a small notepad (I prefer one without lines) and a pen or pencil in your purse or wherever. Doodle, sketch. Draw a line and see where it goes. I prefer a…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 @princesachronicle22
*Pushes into conversation awkwardly*
Yo, we’re talking about parakeets now? 😮
I used to be obsessed with parrot training stuffs. They’re fascinating creatures! 😀 I love them.
Orielle do you have a fave parrot? I like Camelot macaws! (I feel like that’s a cross between a scarlet and harlequin, yall I’m so rusty…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I also love your name, very pretty!
Awww. Thank you. ❤️ It’s a combination of the name of the Oriole bird and a Tolkien elf. 🥰
Favorite bird? Parakeet. They’re great pets, and adorable!
Nice….I want a parakeet someday. Do you have one???
- Load More
