@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice! I’m super curious what those two other ideas are, if you don’t mind sharing!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! You can ask @elishavet-pidyon! After Victor goes, and asks someone, maybe one of yours can go :D!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, I just saw what you wrote! I’m good either way, today, or tomorrow. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*hugs you back* Yep, I’m back!!! Yeah! How was your first day back? I finished before lunch, woo-hoo! XD
😀 It was great!! I finished at 1:00. SO about an hour after lunch ;). Great job!! We worked pulling out weeds in our garden spot too!! We got a lot done today.
Aww, ADORABLE!!!! And 19!? Wowie…that’s a lot XD
Yes!! Lol,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, we got on, and @godlyfantasy12 got off XD :D!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @starofthenorth @minerlizedwritings @freedomwriter76
You’re welcome, @mineralizedwritings!!
So, I’m working on my new WIP, The working title currently is “Faith’s Journey”, with Asher and Iris, then I had an idea for a his fic short story for my friend that I’m going to start soon, and then I have like two…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol,
*Protectively overshadows whatever this idea might be. XD*
Golem voice: Miiiine XD XD
LOL!!! Oh, but don’t you mean, “My preciousssss,” XDXD?
Okay, lemme get off Lotr topic before I start ranting XD. OOh, I love that dialogue!! I really want to read the book now XD!!
That hisfic sounds cool!! Haha, I’ve been…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Really enjoyed the chapter! I love that you are adding a taste of the politics, you portrayed it really well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Kinda! XD I’ll be off and on, so expect me to take a little to respond lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, editing isn’t always the most fun, wish you the best w/that though!
Woah, a ten book fanfic? Sounds awesome! (And arduous) XD
Thanks!
You’re writing a his-fic? That’s so cool! What time period?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@frreedomwriter76
I love it! The moodboard looks great btw! I would read it. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I LOVE THAT SO MUCH ALREADY!!! 🙂 Ugh, I’m loving Micah <3 XD! I don’t have anything to say, other than I know you’ll do great if you decide to write that, and I would love to read it!!!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I am!! XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ll have to listen to it!! It sounds good 🙂 <3.
Oh, and I found a song for Riker and Leo and maybe Rueben? Idk. You can’t tell that I love Riker and Leo, right? XDXD
The song is called ‘Bleed’ by Madilyen Paige. It’s really good, but sad. 🙂
And it reminded me of November too! And Corvina…:)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 how did the chiropractor go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h well that stinks XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I am, for like 5 minutes. By the time you reply I’ll be off, most likely……
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So. Anyone on?
(and anyone else find it a pain having to tag everyone Everytime? 😂)
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @folith-feolin @felicity
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I started the first book, was really caught off gaurd by the first death so early XD and put it down. Might read again later.
Thanks! Most were good. My favorite was also the silver chair! I like the horse and his boy a lot, but didn’t really like the ending. Actually, it’s time for a reread, maybe it’s my favorite xD. The silver…[Read more]
- Load More
