@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I didn’t mean for it to come off like that 🤣
Just wasn’t sure if you knew it was your turn XD whenever works for you!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin looked about to go off in a earcú and battlerage.
About to go off in a war-cry, not a earcú. This is what happens when I have a Gealic alphabet in my keyboard.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all, I had a lot of stuff today. Infact, I probably won’t be on KP much till after this weekend, as I’m to preparing for our first Bible Quiz tournament of the year.
(Little explanation: Russia originally meant ‘(land) of the men of oars/boats’)
Vulkasin
A what? Sure ‘Russian’ made no sense at…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s your turn to rp! Loopy and I have both gone
(I’d like to know what she does next 😂)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralozedwritings lol!! That’s what Grimm’s hair does remind me of when I draw him 🤣
And uhhh Nyx would take whatever knife he would find 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Duuuude Grimm has Elvis hair
In all seriousness though, it looks great!! I read the the thing with nyx as “steak knife”” lol I was imagining him armed with a kitchen steak knife 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx everyone! And yesss Maylee is sooo cute!
@loopylin hey did u RP for our group? If so i probs just missed it XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Total Posts: 863
@theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @koshka
FINISHED THIS ART PIECE YAY!!! I was soooo excited about this one!!!!!!
So I had obviously already knew from the base I wanted ma three bois!!! I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! She’s obsessed with flowers! Sometimes Layson braids flowers into her hair XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! <3
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! That is so cute!! <3 <3
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Axolotl if those count. (Also I liked them before they were added to Minecraft).
They don’t really live in the ocean . . . okay, fine, it can pass.
2. No. Tried it but didn’t like it. I am more of a tea person.
I see, it’s not for everyone.
3. In my upstairs rocking chair on my phone. (I know it is weird 🙂).
I love r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
SO CUTE!! 🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth I can!! Who are ur charries again? Do u want to ask one of mine or I ask one of yours?
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anyone wish to play? I’ll be here for a few minutes at least.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @arien (Lol, wanna?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Thanks!! I luv them too! They’re adorable! They’re not together rn, but it’s cute having ur charries think that 🤣
They start as friends then adorable/awkward crushes cuz then there’s stuff with bloodlines and everything and it’s great 😂
And it’s made all he more adorable be…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!
You’re right about black holes stopping time! Which is kind of hard to fathom . . . I read, that if a space ship sends one person toward a black hole, time would stop for that person but keep on going for the others in the space ship. I’m glad I’m not that poor person . . . 😯
Yes, a neat way…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton and Luna are the cutest little couple!! (Also, I think Matthew and Iris might become a couple when they’re older <3 <3!! And maybe Asher and Lyla XD!!)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Thank you! <3
- Load More
