@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t know that @felicity was your sister!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devestate-lasting
Hey!! I’m Esther! A volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amatuer writer!!
I’ve been writing since forever, but my writing had become more serious in the past two years. Plus, KP has helped my writing tremendously!! My main WIP is a dystopian YA trilogy, but I have lots of other ideas for other boo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Heya! Nice to meet you! Did you draw your profile picture? It looks very cute. I’d also love to hear more about your WIP at some point; I don’t meet many dystopian writers.
Thanks! Nice to meet you too! I did draw it. That’s my OC Maylee. Sure! I call it dystopian because I have no other genre to put it in, but it’s not a sup…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
This is by far my favorite chapter! A little conflict (or it seems to be a lot) in the main group really turns things down a different path.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great ideas! Sounds like fun!!
I would love for kp to have more content, the articles and stuff are fun. Idk about our other comic people’s here, but one comic page takes me about 3-4 hours I believe? That’s with it already written, and does not include scanning and editing. Idk, I’ve never timed it, they just take forever XD I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn @arien @booksandbeakers @lewilliams @otherworldlyhistorian @princesachronicle22 @devastate-lasting
Anno…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yo Ho. Hi! Nice to meet you. I’m one of the newbies here on KP. My sister @felicity told me about KP and I have been motivated again to pick up my pen and write. It’s hard finding time now that I am adulting. 😉 I’m a home school graduate, currently working full time as a barista. I love people and birds and play violin and am…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian @folith-feolin oh I totally get those things.
I’m totally out on the “Other stuff” u mention that ppl put in on the side. Such as language, and…well other immoral things (we’ll leave it at that) because it’s just completely unnecessary and honestly it just shows bad writing.
As for the other parts, wether it be viole…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lastin dunno what’s going on with the articles and stuff but there’s tons of new ppl now!!! We’re just hanging and chatting l, discussing our WIPs, sharing them, giving advice, doing roleplays, having fun, giving critiques, discussing issues with our WIPs or concerns, etc. the forum is pretty active every day with all the new membe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been looking through all these, they are sooo amazing! Like I could see these in a bookstore, and want to read them! You’re so good at it!
Could I make a request?
Title: Afterthoughts of hate
(or afterthoughts, if the shorter title looks better)
Genre: Dystopian YA
Color scheme would be mostly greys, the main setting is a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Hello!
Yes, Kp has many new people 😂 me included XD
I joined I think 4-5 months ago? And I’d say we’ve had about 10 or more new people since I joined. (not all active)
I’m mineralizedwritings, I wright dystopian ya, make comicy stuff, and draw. I’ve only got one main WIP, but a couple ideas for future ones. Yeah, kp…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh nice! I’ve never taken a class like that, it seems good for writing consistency though. Good luck with that! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@foltih-feolin wow…that’s a ton! Y’all have really thought this out a lot (I mean I have with my series as well but it’s hard to put into words if that makes sense…
@otherworldyhistorian thank you for the tips! Those are very helpful!
Yea, I have plenty of time, it’s just procrastination and not doing it, to be honest.
You both seem to have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka nope ur RP works great!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry that took so long to post.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Here’s a quick RP. Disregard it if it doesn’t fit, I won’t mind. =) My imagination just had to be satisfied.
The Twins
A feverish heat pulsed from the redhead now standing beside him. Fire flickered in the youth’s eyes. No…
Flames burst from Novembré’s hands, spreading rapidly up his arms. Vulkasin jerked…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Taking a nap to be specific!
- Load More
