@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! (We suddenly just had a bombardment of people join KP! This is awesome!) I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing is all over the place. My WIP is YA dystopian, but I have ideas for a his-fic, biblical fiction, and contemporary. I also h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Heey…so I just read minerals last RP….and realized the very last sentence where Layson looks into the shadows…
Makes a really awesome entry for a Charrie of mine if y’all would want to meet her/let me join ur group!
Her name is Corvina and she’s been following November for the past…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c so Grimm isn’t the type to just start a fight at all. He’s really calm and sensible and practical actually (seems to be the opposite of Everton 🤣)
BUT NYX would, however he’s hurt and kinda not doing well.
Jocelyn is the fun upbeat one who wouldn’t UNLESS one of her friends was threatened (ESPECIALLY NYX. She uhh nearly killed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Imma tag some other Keepers to say hi!
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @starofthenorth @felicity @arien @keilah-h @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @sarafini
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November
“November!”
November’s fingers reached along the cold stone floor, grasping at nothing. His breaths hitched with every intake of air, sending pain riveting down his chest.
“November?! Plea-se-…”
His eyes opened halfway, the world around him blurry, eyes stinging. Someone…someone was speaking…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome, welcome!!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amatuer writer!!
It’s so cool that you write poetry!! I write poetry from time to time, but my main focus is books! My WIP is a YA dystopian trilogy; then I have ideas for a his-fic, biblical fiction, and con…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
kinda sad it ended XD
That’s the rough thing about writing short stories…you develop the characters…too soon the story ends but at the same time you want them to live on. 😃
Thank so much for sharing this with us, and best of luck on your future writing endevers!
Appreciate your encouragement! Next week I want to share…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving amateur writer!
^ I think I have this memorized. XD
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
And yes, I am the type of person who loves epilogues. Without them, I always wonder…
Me too!!!! 🤩
I think overall you did a great job making the characters realistic, a hard feat for sure!
Thanks a ton! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the kingdom!! So glad to have you here! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving amateur writer!
Your goal of writing great fiction that glorifies God is something awesome to aim for! (And is pretty much why we’re all on here! XD)
As for my writing, I like to say I dabble in a b…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise
Hello. Nice to meet you and welcome to KP!Do you by any chance read or watch Tolkien? Just wondering what inspired your name. 😊
I’ve noticed we have a lot of mentally ill/disordered/disabled characters on here (particularly with PTSD & C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, and autism), do y’all think making a topic on that would be…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @whoever-else
I was reading some of the old RP’s and realized part of Easton’s motivation was to kill the dragon. And I realize it’s kinda Aurivis’s plan to kill Easton, so…I wonder if they can come across each other somehow? He is @mineralizedwritings ‘s character but she (you are a girl right mineral? Kinda hard to keep…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I never understood how authors wrote actual long books. Now I understand how… but it’s still hard to do! XD My WIP will probably be about 50,00-60,000 words. Which I feel is not a lot compared to what some other authors write, but its progress and I’ll take it!
Short stories can be much easier! I find short stories hard somet…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Very nice!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesa-chronicle22 @keilah-h
I know!! My poor Tyrone!!!
I would share my book on here except… it’s really bad. Like I know what I need to fix, but it’s a lot… and I haven’t been wanting to dive into that quite yet. XD
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to KP!! You have a lovely name and dancing??!!! 😍😍😍 Do you have any poems about birds?
I’m a homeschool graduate. Right now I’m working full time as a barista but I am still trying to find time to write. I write stories mostly but every once in a very great while I will get inspired and write a poem. I find I have to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And now I’m listening to a song that I really want to make into a music video once I know how to animate!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 That is really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting It’s been good!! I was just watching a video about making music out of a mathematical diagram. Weird stuff.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@c-j
Hey. Nice to meet you! Welcome to KP! Are you planning to share your stories?I’m a homeschool graduate, full time barista, Spanish speaking (still learning) birder who loves people. I write historical fiction for fun. If you are interested, I posted a story about a pioneer girl named Annie Adams here on KP. I have a book and want to wr…[Read more]
- Load More
