@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
XD Siblings being siblings
Teilo: Please bring home PURIFIED water with NO minerals added for taste
Aileen: We got spring water
Teilo: NO.
Brayden: with EXTRA minerals
Aileen: it’s like licking a stalagmite
Teilo: DON’T COME HOME.
Brayden: Mmmmm cave water
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I couldn’t find it! No turning back was the closest title I could find. I think my favorite’s are “to the dreamers” and “Long live” oh also “without you” ok I could name many more XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m doing it tomorrow. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
I am on board for this idea. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!
XDXD girl, I’ve stalked this forum since March, (A little before my birthday), and I just now was old enough to join XD.
I think everyone does it.Cool. Nice to know I’m not the only one. XD
I don’t like horror and scary suspenseful stories either. They’re too creepy :(I). But, it depends on the book if it’s romance. ὠ…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!!
Just wondering how your story/story idea is coming along. Do you have a clear idea of what you wanna do? Have you started writing anything yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I guess! Go ahead if you want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’s all right. Take your time!
I’m just gonna wait for my turn so I can
drown my charries in emotional damageshow you guys/girls some backstory, some of which I didn’t create and some of which I did. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 It is!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings nice job! Yeah the eyes do have a video gamey feel to them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@charityanne Hello there! You have a nice name, it’s interesting! (I have an interesting name too, so…..)
You don’t have to answer if this makes you uncomfortable, but is that your real name or a pen name?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin actually I also imagined her in front of them but yea it doesn’t matter that much lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ok then! Just checking 🙂
And that’s a cool idea.
@loopylin @theloonyone Anybody wanna RP?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting Never heard of her, but that sounds cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson and Maylee
Layson looks back again, noticing a cool breeze. He furrows his eyebrows, looking towards the window.
It’s not coming from there.
Maylee seems to notice, shifting slightly in his arms.
“Sorry, Princess.”
Layson looks over as Dante who takes Serins stick. He stiffens slightly a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yep! I’ll rp now
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @sarafini @whalekeeper @booksandbeakers
Yep,same boat! I got the confirmation email awhile back, but nothing sense. The site doesn’t open until monday, so I’m not worried about it. We just try to sign in on monday morning and I think it should be fine? If not, I know another group who is doing it and I can ask them if it’s not working.
- Load More
