@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy @folith-feolin
Oh, okay thanks!
@anyone who’s interested
Here is the digital form of the DSM-5. It is a diagnostic tool most commonly used in America. It has all the official criteria for a lot of disorders. However, some subtypes of disorders are not listed. (like C-PTSD, if I remember correctly.)
Content Warning(s): I think as…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oh, no 😂 she stuck it into her cheek, so like when we do when we’re annoyed or like HA yea no XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol did Corvina actually stick her tongue out at Serin? 🤣
@loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson watches the three converse tensely over the dark haired girls appearance.
“Well we’re moving on.” Layson says, gesturing down the hall. “Is there something you want? Or should we be on our way?”
Oh I hope we can just move on without…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ikr!!! U wanna RP again as Riker? Or u can RP as Hans or fin or whoever and have November and then rejoin the group.
im curious to see the others’ reactions…
hey @elishavet-pidyon is @koshka busy? It’s fine if she is I was just wondering 😊 I knew u were on earlier
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Corvina
The red creature was grinning now. He tossed the stick to the girl beside him, who fumbled with it for a moment, before holding it up like a torch.
“Oh, wait, no. Don’t go. I wouldn’t do that.”
Corvina raised a brow, as did blue-skin, though she seemed more agitated then anythin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
“Who’s there?!” A gruff voice shouted, echoing through the hall.
The babe in Ellie’s arm let out another cry at the sound. She soothed him, rocking him gently, eyes wide.
Ara swallowed the nervous tension that was rising to her throat.
Whoever this was…didn’t sound very friendly….
She adjusted her stance, stand…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise so don’t use the Link button above, just copy and paste the link straight into the text box 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
“You doing alright back there?” Ara paused, turning to check on her companion.
Ellie nodded, gently rocking the fussy baby in her arms with a small laugh. “Yes…he’s just a bit tired I think. But we’re fine.”
Ara nodded, continuing ahead down the hall. She paused at the sudden sound of voices, holding a hand out to E…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure! @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 do one of y’all wanna RP in our group next?
November
November looked up at Riker, feeling as some of the burning inside and around him faded away.
They…they did care…
Why else would they stay….?
November looked away, eyes glassy. He bit down the emotion rising…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
How do you link something without the post-eating monster eating the post?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*glares at the post eating monster*
I was just asking what you all think about if my charries may have PTSD or not. (Sry, that wasn’t very clear) I think Godly answered my question, but if you have any thoughts, please share!
No worries! I don’t think I have anything add.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So idk if I should rp till @koshka does lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey!! What if Arabella and Ellie (up to u) ran into Leo and them??
im just imagining Ara meeting Leo and feeling sorry for him/caring for him and standing up to his mother (but she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it and probably end up like “captured by them” or something in return for being able to help Leo)
And then…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AUUUUUGGGHHHH 😭 he and Corvina also share such similar mindsets…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that’s fine!! I hope u don’t mind me still tagging u sometimes 😂 just to double check ya know? XD also it makes me feel like I’m doing something… 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c so GRIMm cannot speak in his wolf form but it’s okay, we’ll just say he shifted back to human form in that moment.
Grimm
Back in human form, Grimm turned to Lyn, eyes narrowed. He stepped close, whispering.
“That was a mistake.”
Lyn shook her head, frowning. “It’s fine,” she whispered back, gently touching his cheek. “Don’t worry…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, thanks!
I was just asking what you all think about if my charries may have PTSD or not. (Sry, that wasn’t very clear) I think Godly answered my question, but if you have any thoughts, please share!
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I know this thread is old, but I’m replying anyway. XD
My brother, my mom, and I have all read Harry Potter. I think we all really enjoyed them! The books were really well written. Our whole fam watched the movies and liked them too!
I have no idea what house I’d be in. Lol XD
I don’t know what else to say about the books…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh! I missed your RP again! Like, it sends me emails for everything else. 🤦🏻♀️
Ooooh. This is going to be fun!! Breaking trust that was just starting to build! *evil author laugh*
Everton
Ev kept looking everywhere, not sure exactly what he was looking for. He leaned over to Ty, “Hey, um… do you even know what we are loo…[Read more]
- Load More
