-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@SeekJustice YAYYYY! Unabridged? That was a pretty fast read! It took me about three months or more. I’m notoriously slow though. 😛 It’s really a brilliant page-turner though, even with all the historical and social interludes. Which were interesting in their own right as well, even though they kept you from the story longer.
SO glad you…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
There’s a great personality typing website called 16 personalities–it’s a free test and it’s pretty accurate. You should check it out! @sage-g
Awesome. I love writing stories, but lately poetry has seemed cool too.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, mighty chosen one, I’d love to sketch your character but I’m waiting until Josiah changes the forum so we can directly upload images. My tablet currently hinders me from posting any images. Plus, I’ve never seen the newer Star Treks so I haven’t the faintest idea of your character’s noble face shape. 😜
Once that feature is…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus I’m going to be really helpful and say I love Fools in the Darkness. I LOVE that thematic tie-in, and it does sound intriguing as a title. I don’t, however, know that it has enough to do with the overall theme, like Kate said… So I really like Key to the Future as well, which has more significance, though it doesn’t sound quite as intriguing.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Mariposa Ha! I hadn’t even seen it from that angle, but that’s great. I agree.
And YES. I LOVE THAT. Randall’s a pretty good villain… -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Welcome! Me, my assistant (Aberdeen the Authorosaurus), and his best friend, Dee-Dee the doodledactyl, greet you!
Nice to have another artist on here! What do you like you draw/paint? I mostly enjoy drawing people.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
OH and something else too—the Meet the Staff page. (That’s always been one of my favorite pages. 😀 )
The way it’s formatted now though makes it a little harder to navigate comfortably; with the bios side by side like that instead of all descending makes it so you have to go up and down and back and forth and stuff. It was lots easier to just…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Heheh. 😀
@Daeus I thought so.
@Dragon-Snapper A KP conference would be absolutely amazing. As long as I could come. XDOh and @Aratrea, I don’t know if this is new or if I just didn’t notice it before, but the forum search option is w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. SO convenient. The categorization of site content on the side,…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g We here at Kingdom Pen are very good at sorting out messes of jumbled thoughts–fill free to spill out alllllll your ideas. I’m sure someone will give their two cents.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien It sounds like you and your family have quite the ride ahead of you, love, but I’m so glad you can see God’s hand in it. That’s often one of the hardest parts of going through something like that.
Praying for continued patience, love, and joy for you and your family, and I’m glad everything is working out so far!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Well hello there @sage-g! Nice to meet you!
That’s quite the list of hobbies you have–awesome! Do you like writing stories, poems, or both?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Great @Anne-of-Lothlorien! You and your family’ll still be in my prayers.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Hey!! Welcome to Kingdompen!
*fist pump* Homeschooled! Sweet!Do you have a novel you’re currently working on?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Hi @Sage-G! If you’re a long-time stalker then you know what you’re up for here. 😀 Good to have you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @mariposa @graciegirl @anne-of-lothlorien
I come again… In need of a bit of help.
I have another new character.
And he’s awesome.
But too see him….would be even more awesome.
He has brown hair, feathery and of average length, with a nice professional cut. He always has this manipulative, broad smile,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus I’m late but I like the Fools in the Darkness best.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Intro to Motion Picture writing, English 2, 20th Century History, and a math class.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Haha, yeah. Creating a title for a book is either super easy or super hard; there is no in between. 😆
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Your book sounds thrilling! Do you have a title for it?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I took a speech class two semesters ago and liked it a lot. @winter-rose What other classes are you taking?
- Load More
