@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus interesting… what’s your MBTI type again?? I though INFPs were supposed to be the weird ones. 😀
That is a lovely poem though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I got 962 words written and my story all plotted out.
That is an interesting poem. 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Interpretation open to interpretation. I have a gut feeling it fits though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok, @bluejay, I’m gonna stop now. I was just planning to get one chapter edited tonight, and I got that done.
@kate-flournoy Thanks. It’s really too bad you can’t join us.
I think it deserves a poem
A jewel was shattered
Men gathered up its fragments
But a wind caught it up and blew it into distant places
And the world sparkled -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Just starting here.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose A conference coming up really soon. Don’t know who it’s by actually, but it’s got AIG, Generations, the Benhams, and some others. It got packed out a while ago (partially due to the fact you got ark tickets with registration.)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec No worries.
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @clairec; @jess I’m starting 10 minutes early, but I’m going to 9 (USA) 11 (AUS)
*I love how you can mix up the letters of AUS to get USA or the opposite way round. 🙂 * -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Ah, it was interesting, cause when I read you’re comment on Hope’s website, I had a book sitting next to me that had a character in it who was Sir Geoffrey. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I got some plotting done and that was 681 words. 🙂 And I’m liking where it is going…. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Ok. I’m stopping now. I edited one chapter which was 1,808 words.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Great. 🙂 @daeus. I’m aiming for 30 mins.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay. Sure. I can write for a bit. 20-30 min or so.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Today is the day I’m doing it, so you are on the right day. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Mainly gut feeling actually. Rain in a drought just sounds like the type of thing God likes to do a lot. I guess on second thought though that it might depend on whether the rest of the community is praying too or maybe it seems pretty likely they’re being judged. Context can be important.
The camping issue is a little…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Yes, I have them. Wow! You’ve read them? That’s amazing. 🙂 They are great books, but I didn’t like what happened to Jeff. 🙁 And there a few too many snakes in there. 😉 The Billabong series are great Aussie books. And really good books. Mary Grant Bruce is the author if you want to look her up.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess that’s fine.
- Load More
